No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward vs. Alexander Brand, August 6th at Oracle Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    He's signed to fight a undefeated champ in November you racist moron.
    I'm not racist at all. I just tell it how it is you sensitive twat. Four tune ups, no excuses. Not one, not two, not three, but FOUR fucking tune ups. This is the guy you dudes put on a pedestal as the #1 P4P. Yet I'm racist for being upset as a boxing fan? FOH!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      Motherfuckers ain't going to say jack shit because Ward is black and from the states. This fight sucks just like the majority of boxing fights this year from the top guys. There is no fucking excuse for FOUR straight tune ups.
      Are you not reading the thread you racist assh0le??? its a **** fight but Kovalev is already signed for November...get out of your racist ass emotions its ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        I'm not racist at all. I just tell it how it is you sensitive twat. Four tune ups, no excuses. Not one, not two, not three, but FOUR fucking tune ups. This is the guy you dudes put on a pedestal as the #1 P4P. Yet I'm racist for being upset as a boxing fan? FOH!
        You are clearly racist, all you ever talk about is race

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          Are you not reading the thread you racist assh0le??? its a **** fight but Kovalev is already signed for November...get out of your racist ass emotions its ridiculous
          You are clearly racist, all you ever talk about is race
          FOUR **** fights in a row. FOUR! That's what I'm pissed about. Typical, you guys jump on the nuts cause of race.

If I was so racist, please explain why George Foreman, Henry Armstrong, Pernell Whitaker, The Hitman, and Mike Tyson are some of my all time favorites? Do you really think someone that's racist would admire those guys? Let's not forget my current favorite Timothy Bradley, I like him more than boxers from all over the world.

FOH!

Comment

If Kovalev wasnt guaranteed to be next i'd **** all over this damn fight. Not sure how fighting a 39 year old super middleweight will help prepare him for Kovalev tho
            it protects HBO seeing as how they announced the Ward/Kov fight venue and date before Ward signed to fight Brand.

I absolutely hate when I see a network announcing a future opponent, date and venue months down the line before even finding an opponent, date and venue for the next fight.

The fight loses all credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.fantastic View Post
              four **** fights in a row. Four! That's what i'm pissed about. typical, you guys jump on the nuts cause of race.

if i was so racist, please explain why george foreman, henry armstrong, pernell whitaker, the hitman, and mike tyson are some of my all time favorites? Do you really think someone that's racist would admire those guys? Let's not forget my current favorite timothy bradley, i like him more than boxers from all over the world.

Foh!
              you are the only one mentioning race!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We as boxing fans understand they are building this up for november

Comment

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward vs. Alexander Brand, August 6th at Oracle Arena

Former super middleweight world champion Andre Ward will return in his second fight in his quest for the light heavyweight title, against Alexander Brand on August 6 at Oracle Arena in Oakland, California, according to ESPN.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

If Kovalev wasnt guaranteed to be next i'd **** all over this damn fight. Not sure how fighting a 39 year old super middleweight will help prepare him for Kovalev tho
                  I honestly believe that Ward finds a way to put off fighting Kovalev until next year. Some kind of injury or promoter BS. Watch.

Comment

you are the only one mentioning race!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We as boxing fans understand they are building this up for november
                    Building up.

I'm so damn sure(because you dudes are so predictable) that if Ward and Kovalev don't fight this year, dudes like you would defend the next Ward tune up.

That's fucking PATHETIC coming from the so called best in the world.

When the hell did someone like Pacquiao had four tune ups in a row?

Comment

The funny thing is that HBO will not make any money off of Kovalev-Ward. It is a ppv fight that will sell modestly, and the network doesn't get much of the revenue from those anyway.

the deal they gave Ward is just insane, considering they have a limited budget. Ward has a minimum of almost $2 million per fight and he is not must see tv.

Comment

Working...
                      X