Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward vs. Alexander Brand, August 6th at Oracle Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** if he was going to do this he might as well have gotten another one in before November.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      LOOOOOL Alexander who?

Ward has, in the last 4 years fought some latino no name SMW, an English journeyman who wasn't even a light heavy, some no experience Cuban and now this? The **** is going on.

I thin I preferred the Son of **** fighting drained light heavies to this mess.
      Kovalev is signed for November so that will excuse all of this

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        **** if he was going to do this he might as well have gotten another one in before November.
        Yep, im sure they could fit in another Rod Salka type

Comment

Motherfuckers ain't going to say jack shit because Ward is black and from the states. This fight sucks just like the majority of boxing fights this year from the top guys. There is no fucking excuse for FOUR straight tune ups.

Comment

i will believe this fight when i see it , i have a feeling ward will get injured or some other nonsense story

Comment

BET Network quality fight but as long as Kovalev is next don't really care who Kovalev or Ward fights next just as long as they fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                Motherfuckers ain't going to say jack shit because Ward is black and from the states. This fight sucks just like the majority of boxing fights this year from the top guys. There is no fucking excuse for FOUR straight tune ups.
                He's signed to fight a undefeated champ in November you racist moron.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Purely to stay busy.

I get it but I don't like it mainly because i worry of a cut or injury that could potentially delay the big fight. I don't think it's necessary, sparring partners probably will prepare him better than this.
                  I agree with you on this. But then, he would owe HBO another fight after Kovalev. It's a 3-fight deal. So he might as well take an easier fight to finish the contract.

Comment

I won't be watching this garbage. Ward has robbed hbo blind. It is in August though so I doubt they are even expecting anyone to watch this in the first place. This falls on Ken Herschman for giving Ward a freaking 3 fight deal worth millions of dollars.

Comment

Who?!.....

Comment

Working...
                      X