Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith With a Shocker, Destroys Andrzej Fonfara in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Those scorecards were on point.

Cong**** to Raushee Warren although he is not overly impressive.
    Jamie McDonnel, imo, definitely gives him that work

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
      yeah true but he can box though
      Oh yeah, I can't deny he has some skill. Just didn't like the way he looked for a way out of that Williams fight

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
        That's really what you're focused on lol cmon now
        It is important that I express my distaste for Stevenson, unfortunately for tonight at least, it's at the expense of Fonfara.

Comment

• That Centeno weighed in at 163 while his opponent weighed in under the MW limit. Weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            That Centeno weighed in at 163 while his opponent weighed in under the MW limit. Weird.
            He came in overweight

Comment

• Good Shot!

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                Irish Joe Smith Jr.

He was one of the best amateurs in the northeast and the future light heavyweight king. A real hitta.
                Irish taking ova for 2016

Comment

• Seems like Centeno is totally out of shape then, thought he was supposed to be a star?

Comment

• Sidenote: I like the way that Haymon is moving along a lot of these prospects. He'll leave it up to the fighter and their camp to set how fast they want to be moved, but if the camp is with it, Haymon will throw his guys into live fights, no problem.

Centeno is in tough, Haymon put the 20-year old Lubin in with a guy who had the physical dimensions of a super middleweight, and the schedule has been (and will continue to be) littered with tons of 50/50, 60/40 development fights.

Not everyone is going to make it to the top, but a lot of great fights are going to get made, the fighters are going to get opportunities to fight, and single defeats won't be the end of anyone under the banner.

Comment

• Smith only fought 1 min he can fight Ward in later August , early fall

Comment

Working...
                      X