Collapse
No announcement yet.

On This Day: Mosley becomes a star with victory over De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy how boxing fans praise this POS and Evander Holyfied. Known PED users.

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 06-18-2016, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Vernon Forrest had Mosley's number. Mosley had Oscar's.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Mosley had Victor Conte's number

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Nah Oscar beat Mosley pretty easily in the rematch. And he ADMITTED to being roided up that fight and anyone with a brain can see he didn't just start roiding for the rematch. Mosley wasn't clean for either fight.

Comment

Oscar has had the worse luck in having to fight against roided up fighters (Pacquiao, Vargas, Mosley, Mayweather).

Comment

I remember this day. My friends and I were tripping pretty hard on acid. My friend had the illegal cable so we saw the first round, it was really good. Someone switched the channel in between rounds and we completely forgot about the fight until the beginning of the 12th.

LSD is a hell of a drug...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Oscar was loading up every shot to take Mosley's head off. If he boxes like he did the 2nd fight he wins. Instead he let the criticism from the Tito fight get to him and wanted to prove he could KO everyone. Made for great slug-fest both had iron chins, Mosley outhustled Oscar the last 2 rounds to steal the fight likely aided by PEDs tho. In the rematch Oscar outsmarted and outboxed Mosley didn't try to punch through a brick wall.
                Nothing but facts here. Good post

Comment

Mosley had Oscar number since Amateurs so I don't think this was a upset at all nor was the boxing world shocked by this for those that knew boxing even back then

Shane really did not become a "SUPERSTAR" though, a STAR indeed, he probably could've been but Vernon Forrest and Winky Wright kinda ruined it for him. Regardless, much respect to Mosley for even fighting Vernon Forrest and Winky Wright he really didn't have to but he did! Oscar was the SUPERSTAR of that ERA, even after losing to Shane Oscar was still the bigger draw and the bigger STAR

Comment

Two more hall of famers that did their best to prolong an inevitable loss to TBE Floyd Mayweather.

Just like Manny did by avoiding drug testing.

Thanks Floyd for cleaning up the sport of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      I agree. He was taking chances that he didn't take against Trinidad
                      Everyone including Oscar knew what would happen if had tried to trade with Trinidad. Would have wound up with a broke neck. Will never forgive chicken de la Hoya for denying us the fight of the decade/Millineum.

Comment

Working...
                      X