No announcement yet.

"Wlad got old overnight" putting this BS to bed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Punch out put on one fight may or may not be a factor with age . ANY experienced fighter in any sport would know that ,one day its just not there . Whats more telling is inability to land on a clear target and pull the trigger which Wlad hsd those opportunities but failed to do so which is a concern with aging fighters . We wont know whats what untill the fight is over where Wlads abilities are at so the entire thread is just a poor attempt to big Fury up which is puzzling since the pretzel twister has constantly down played Wlads skills which he is basically saying Furys win means he STILL in 8 years hasnt beat a relevant opponent yet really . Laced does nothing buy twist and back track ,really its the only way he can continue in the conversations he gets involved in ..... lol
    Except that Fury wasn't a clear target- he was constantly moving and jabbing Wlad from distance. Plus Fury has a very good defense despite keeping his hands low.

Wlad can't fight for shiz on the inside also

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      So what was the reason?
      I wrote my take in one of my first posts in the thread. Unlike you, I have been consistent.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        I wrote my take in one of my first posts in the thread. Unlike you, I have been consistent.
        I have been completely consistent, it's not my fault you didn't understand it.

And by your 20-30% decline being down to age, I take it that you don't foresee Wlad throwing 500 punches again in his career? Say if he had a Jennings rematch, by your logic we should expect less than 400 punches over 12 rounds?
        Last edited by LacedUp; 06-22-2016, 09:16 AM.

Comment

The difference between then and now is that wasn't in the ring with a small guy who had zero power, or a guy who wasn't willing to do fuk all.

Ibragimov
          Haye
          Chambers
          Thompson
          Lets actually just look at the facts...

You say they failed to do fuk all.. Well that's because a primer WK shut them down cupcake! If only Ward or Mayweathers opponents would DO something they would win LMAO... You're a joke! I don't think it was a case of a guy not willing it was a case of a guy being unable to. Do you not understand boxing? Hit & not get hit? Neutralize your opponent?! If only WK would stand there & let his opponent tee off on him HAHAHAHAHA

Thompson didn't do fuk all?! Yet he landed 150 of 408 thrown (37%). When Fury fought WK he landed only 86 of 371 punches for a connect percentage of 23%. Thompson did FAR MORE than Fury! Yet was schooled!

If you actually look at WK's overall punch stats for Fury fight then they were paltry. 52 of 231 punches for a connect percentage of 23 percent LOL So his output was paltry in comparison to his previous fights & the mustard on those punches & his ring general-ship were severely lacking too. Well done for debunking your own OP..To see him only landing 52 punches in a 12 round fight ACTUALLY showed you pretty clearly how much the soon to be 40-year-old Wladimir has aged in the last two years in fact! LMAO

Again as for size.. Haye was 210, Iggy 220 & TT 240. Look at some of Holmes opposition.. Spinks was 199¾ lbs, Leon was 200, Frazier was 200. Nothing new here. Joe will tell you

Comment

• Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
            Lets actually just look at the facts...

You say they failed to do fuk all.. Well that's because a primer WK shut them down cupcake! If only Ward or Mayweathers opponents would DO something they would win LMAO... You're a joke! I don't think it was a case of a guy not willing it was a case of a guy being unable to. Do you not understand boxing? Hit & not get hit? Neutralize your opponent?! If only WK would stand there & let his opponent tee off on him HAHAHAHAHA

Thompson didn't do fuk all?! Yet he landed 150 of 408 thrown (37%). When Fury fought WK he landed only 86 of 371 punches for a connect percentage of 23%. Thompson did FAR MORE than Fury! Yet was schooled!

If you actually look at WK's overall punch stats for Fury fight then they were paltry. 52 of 231 punches for a connect percentage of 23 percent LOL So his output was paltry in comparison to his previous fights & the mustard on those punches & his ring general-ship were severely lacking too. Well done for debunking your own OP..To see him only landing 52 punches in a 12 round fight ACTUALLY showed you pretty clearly how much the soon to be 40-year-old Wladimir has aged in the last two years in fact! LMAO

Again as for size.. Haye was 210, Iggy 220 & TT 240. Look at some of Holmes opposition.. Spinks was 199¾ lbs, Leon was 200, Frazier was 200. Nothing new here. Joe will tell you
            When i said guys who weren't willing to do fuk all I was referring to Haye.

Comment

• You say WK threw 252 over 12 rounds against Fury & then cite his overall punch output against Iggy. Why don't you tell people what his connect rate was in comparison to the Iggy fight? Against Iggy he landed 148 of 348. Against Fury he landed 52 of 231 LOL You know the big lumbering Fury ass opposed to the slick southpaw Iggy! Yes in this case stats prove that WK was getting old! Considering he struggled to land on a travelling Yeti! Thanks for debunking your own thread premise..

Comment

When i said guys who weren't willing to do fuk all I was referring to Haye.
                Guy(s).. Plural. You should have just Said Haye then. Ever heard of neutralizing your opponent? Maybe Haye couldn't do anything? Styles..

Do you not understand boxing? Hit & not get hit? Neutralize your opponent?! If only WK would stand there & let his opponent tee off on him HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

You say WK threw 252 over 12 rounds against Fury & then cite his overall punch output against Iggy. Why don't you tell people what his connect rate was in comparison to the Iggy fight? Against Iggy he landed 148 of 348. Against Fury he landed 52 of 231 LOL You know the big lumbering Fury ass opposed to the slick southpaw Iggy! Yes in this case stats prove that WK was getting old! Considering he struggled to land on a travelling Yeti! Thanks for debunking your own thread premise..
                  Because the theory people put forward was that he got old over night, as seen by his punch output.

Seriously, you call me dense, but did you even read the opening post? what is it you don't get?

Comment

Guy(s).. Plural. You should have just Said Haye then. Ever heard of neutralizing your opponent? Maybe Haye couldn't do anything? Styles..

Do you not understand boxing? Hit & not get hit? Neutralize your opponent?! If only WK would stand there & let his opponent tee off on him HAHAHAHAHA
                    Exactly what Fury did.

Anyway, I honestly don't know what you're getting at

Comment

WTF are you on about mate When the fuk did I ever say that you thick stiff idiot?
                      What does punch out put & the stats you provided prove?

Comment

Working...
                      X