Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Boy lists possible opponents for Canelo's September PPV. Will you buy it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish all the Lil G fans would stop acting like Canelo owes all of you something, he doesn't... I doubt any of you where fans of Canelo even before he relinquish the WBC belt, so stop acting like you'll stop supporting him when you never did in the first place, FYI no one cares. Nelo will continue being the face of boxing while making millions. Lil G on the other hand will continue to fight bums like Blanco & Heiland and dodging real threats like Lara. Trust me Golovtards, let the hate towards Canelo go you'll be much happier for it in the end.

Comment

I won't give those clowns a cent until they step in the ring with their master, GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I won't give those clowns a cent until they step in the ring with their master, GGG.
        The master of a dead division.

34 with the resume of a 24 y/o prospect.

The guy has hamster balls.

Comment

“Golovkin, (WBO middleweight titlist) BJ Saunders, Liam Smith, Shawn Porter, Cotto, Danny Jacobs and (Floyd) Mayweather (Jr.) all are being considered,”
          Shawn Porter....the f#ck when did he get on the list? That ain't happening lets quit bsing.

Mayweather retired if you ain't noticed Gomez.

Jacobs gots a fight the end of July he ain't gonna be ready for a mid-Sept fight.

I think BJS could be a guy they are looking at closely, but I suspect BJS will want $20M or some such **** & will price himself out.

If GGG vs Canelo was going to happen in Sept. they'd have already made that fight back in May or whatever.

So its between going for a decent PPV turnout vs Cotto in a rematch or for a belt in Liam.

Comment

I didn't see the option for Alvarez/Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              Saul "Canelo" Alvarez recently relinquished his WBC middleweight title and has been feeling the backlash in regards to potentially fighting Gennady Golovkin.

Alvarez, 25, knocked out Amir Khan last month in a bout that had an agreed upon weight of 155 pounds. The international superstar is now the biggest draw in the sport after the retirements of Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.

According to Golden Boy Promotions' Vice President Eric Gomez (via ******.com's Michael Woods), they're a few names in the mix to land the next fight, which is likely to be in September, with Alvarez.

Assuming Canelo does not fight GGG in September which of the mentioned PPVs would you buy?

Billy Joe Saunders

Danny Jacobs

Shawn Porter

Liam Smith

Miguel Cotto II

Floyd Mayweather II

Or are you sick of Golden Boy/Canelo and will not buy his next PPV/stream it because of the whole GGG situation?

why are there welterweights on the list ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Shawn Porter....the f#ck when did he get on the list? That ain't happening lets quit bsing.

Jacobs gots a fight the end of July he ain't gonna be ready for a mid-Sept fight.

I think BJS could be a guy they are looking at closely, but I suspect BJS will want $20M or some such **** & will price himself out.

If GGG vs Canelo was going to happen in Sept. they'd have already made that fight back in May or whatever.

So its between going for a decent PPV turnout vs Cotto in a rematch or for a belt in Liam.

i thought horseteeth was the funniest addition to the list as well. somebody needs to tell oscar that middleweight is not 147-155 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I'd like to see Canelo-Jacobs.

But I think he'll fight Liam Smith.
                  I'm with this.

And I'd say that Jacobs has a very good chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

You really think the Porter can't happen if he beats Thurman? Canelo is the new Floyd in the sense that one good win and you might get the money fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      I'm with this.

And I'd say that Jacobs has a very good chance of winning.
                      I think Liam Smith will shock people with how good he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X