Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Look Up To Ali, I Wanna Do What He Did!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is something wrong with his head. Everytime he gets knocked out he thinks he's getting better and better but it's just him getting knocked out that's getting better and better?

Comment

Randomly anyone know wtf is up with Khan's arm? He's got something on it in his snapchat. He have a surgery or something?

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
        Fool or not we'd all swap places with him in a heartbeat.
        You NOT me !

Comment

LOL. Yeah, sure you do. Everyone wants to be great like Ali. Only... you can't. You just experienced your sweetest KO.

Comment

Khan is talking about doing what Ali did outside of the ring, not what he did inside of the ring. Khan's been doing charity work in the UK, Pakistan and Greece. Ali was famous for his charity work around the world, and that's what Khan wants to do.
            Last edited by aAgger; 06-11-2016, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan1986 View Post
              I'm not even Khan's biggest fan but did any of you actually read the article?

There's a reason why boxing fans are considered the most illiterate around.

Khan said he wants to do what Ali did when it comes to charity and helping out the less fortunate.
              It's a shame most boxing fans don't care about things like activism, humanitarianism or charity work.

So many boxing fans fail to grasp just why Ali's accomplishments outside of the ring are much more significant than his accomplishments inside of the ring.

It's Ali the humanitarian that Khan wants to be like, not Ali the boxer.
              Last edited by aAgger; 06-11-2016, 09:58 PM.

Comment

stupid ****.

Comment

It's never going to end with Khan is it?

Every time he opens his mouth he says something even more cringe worthy.

He must have some kind of mental disability.

Comment

Originally posted by aAgger View Post
                    Khan is talking about doing what Ali did outside of the ring, not what he did inside of the ring. Khan's been doing charity work in the UK, Pakistan and Greece. Ali was famous for his charity work around the world, and that's what Khan wants to do.
                    The people slagging Khan off either hate him so much they will give him shit whatever he says, or they just read the title of the article and reacted emotionally to it without reading the article itself.

Reacting emotionally to headlines without reading articles is what 90% of the people who post at this site do.

Khan is saying that Ali was a hero and an inspiration to him, and that's all.

Other people to whom Ali is a hero and inspiration are shitting on him for it, and that's BScene!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                      You NOT me !
                      Come on now.

I'm working on assumption here so do feel free to correct me if I'm wide of the mark. I'm guessing that you fall into the category of the majority of posters on here, myself included. You're an avid watcher of the sport that you're passionate about, you chat about it with friends and you post comments on this here internet forum. You might potter around in a boxing gym now and again and may have even had a handful of amateur scraps.

Yet . . . . you're saying you wouldn't swap places with a professional boxer who's coming off the back of headlining in Las Vegas and a reported £9 million payday? Admittedly your punch resistance wouldn't be great but you'd still be a world class boxer operating at the highest level of the sport. Rather than sitting at home having amassed a few thousand posts and some green k you'd be looking back on a 101-9 amateur career, 3 junior ABA titles, gold medals at the junior world championships and Olympics and a silver medal at the Olympics proper. A Commonwealth title in the professional ranks as well as two world titles.

In the not so distant future, if you so wished, you could be involved in a massive all British affair for millions of pounds possibly in front of 80,000 fans at Wembley Stadium.

You'd rather pass on that and sit at home reading this post?
                      Last edited by - Ram Raid -; 06-12-2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X