Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Look Up To Ali, I Wanna Do What He Did!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretrospective View Post
    Good on Khan for helping those less privileged, there's not enough of that in the world from extremely wealthy people.

On a totally different note, has anyone else noticed how much smaller Khan's nose is now compared to when he was an amateur? Surely it's usually the other way around with boxers, that would make sense!

Nose job??? :-)
    It's been consistently hammered to his face and the only reason it's not completely flat to his face is that he lies so much....Khan is the epitome of a child like clown , a rare fool.

Comment

Did Ali also duck his biggest rival?

Comment

Raising money to build wells? What's that about?

Why isn't he chucking it a paupers in a night club or Instagraming himself flushing it down the toilet?

This kid needs to get a grip. He should start by asking himself what Pakistan has ever done for Amir Khan!

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
          Raising money to build wells? What's that about?

Why isn't he chucking it a paupers in a night club or Instagraming himself flushing it down the toilet?

This kid needs to get a grip. He should start by asking himself what Pakistan has ever done for Amir Khan!
          It's the same circle as always, they f.uck it up and then start talking about their roots....basically another chance...he's a complete and utter fool....!

Comment

Personally, I never cared for Ali but Khan is not @ his level in the ring or life & never will b...

Comment

If you want to end with your career with parkinson you are on the right path man

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                It's the same circle as always, they f.uck it up and then start talking about their roots....basically another chance...he's a complete and utter fool....!
                Fool or not we'd all swap places with him in a heartbeat.

Comment

People are so cynical, he undoubtedly meant it as an aspiration and in no means egotistical manner but haters gonna hate.

Comment

Ali is a great role model for all boxers

Good to see Khan following in his footsteps are far as charity work

I havent read through this thread, but i am sure the usual haters have taken him out of context.

Good article boxingscene

Shame Floyd can't be more like Ali

Comment

Respect to Amir. For all the **** you can legit dog Amir about, he seems like a cat who legit gives a f#ck about other people in the world & thats a rare quality people have today.

Comment

Working...
                      X