Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier Feud Was Vicious, Lasted For Decades

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some grudges are forever and it can't be helped

personally, I have a feud with a cousin of mine that I'm pretty sure will last forever

I hate him so much I would ****ing kill him, if I was sure I could get away with it, with impunity

but it's on my to-do list if I ever become a millionaire

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      You've copy and pasted the same post for 6 years? Damn life must suck for you.
      No, not at all. I'm only 25 and financially independent.

Judging by your bitchlike behavior, you probably have to put up with a ****head boss or baby mama drama (nah you're probably a ****** lol). I'm my own man. I don't answer to anyone. Must suck only being able to vent on the internet to strangers.

Also, nice post count loser.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        That was my old account, numbskull. Slap yourself moron.

Even if it was (it wasn't) you still searched out a six year old quote and copy and pasted it. Do you have any idea how much of an unoriginal f*ggot that makes you? Of course you don't; you have literally zero self-awareness.

Put down your crayons, close your colouring book and go take a swan dive off the nearest building.

Comment

No, not at all. I'm only 25 and financially independent.

Judging by your bitchlike behavior, you probably have to put up with a ****head boss or baby mama drama (nah you're probably a ****** lol). I'm my own man. I don't answer to anyone. Must suck only being able to vent on the internet to strangers.

Also, nice post count loser.
          Haha. Dude, you don't want to go there trust me.

Loser I can't believe I'm doing this, but whatever.

And that's just one of my accounts.
          Last edited by LacedUp; 06-06-2016, 01:04 AM.

Comment

To be fair Frazier also use to call Ali, Clay, which really makes Ali mad. Ali called Patterson, Tirrell, and Frazier, all Uncle Tom cuz they called him Clay.

Frazier and Ali were good friends, im sure Frazier felt some resentment, but they would also speak highly of eachother, Frazier even cried for Ali when he talked about his Parkinsons.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
              To be fair Frazier also use to call Ali, Clay, which really makes Ali mad. Ali called Patterson, Tirrell, and Frazier, all Uncle Tom cuz they called him Clay.

Frazier and Ali were good friends, im sure Frazier felt some resentment, but they would also speak highly of eachother, Frazier even cried for Ali when he talked about his Parkinsons.
              The real resentment came in the '75 fight where Ali definitely went overboard. He was referring to Frazier as if he was neanderthal black man, when in fact they should have been brothers.

With regards to patterson, terrell etc Ali wasn't really angry at them. It was pure hype - He said that himself. It was the only way to sell those fights.

Comment

Haha. Dude, you don't want to go there trust me.

Loser I can't believe I'm doing this, but whatever.

And that's just one of my accounts.
                Why are you bragging about old money???

That isn't USD.

My credit/imbursements are recent.

Get out of here with that old **** monoply money.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
                  Even if it was (it wasn't) you still searched out a six year old quote and copy and pasted it. Do you have any idea how much of an unoriginal f*ggot that makes you? Of course you don't; you have literally zero self-awareness.

Put down your crayons, close your colouring book and go take a swan dive off the nearest building.
                  Suck my **** biiooootch.

Comment

Why are you bragging about old money???

That isn't USD.

My credit/imbursements are recent.

Get out of here with that old **** monoply money.
                    Old money? It's when I transferred the money to that account you mental ******.

It's DKK, ~ $500k on just one of my accounts. I wouldn't want to brag about this stuff but you thinking you're a big swinging **** because you have $100k makes me laugh

With regards to your salaries, don't let me embarrass you even further. I'm not, by any means, saying you aren't doing well.

But don't think that having a few quid means you're anything special, especially when you put it to the wrong person like you just did.

Stay humble kid. Trust me.

Comment

Old money? It's when I transferred the money to that account you mental ******.

It's DKK, ~ $500k on just one of my accounts. I wouldn't want to brag about this stuff but you thinking you're a big swinging **** because you have $100k makes me laugh

With regards to your salaries, don't let me embarrass you even further. I'm not, by any means, saying you aren't doing well.

But don't think that having a few quid means you're anything special, especially when you put it to the wrong person like you just did.

Stay humble kid. Trust me.
                      What makes you think I only have 100k?

That's just what I showed you.

I have over a million US dollars in Southern California real estate. and it's not in monoply money.

You're not impressing anyone with that old ****. I have new money. I don't live off old money. Step your game up bozo.

Comment

Working...
                      X