No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali's Death Was Caused By Septic Shock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Seriously? I know you're not sitting there trying to assert intellectual superiority with that sorry grammar of yours. And no, I wasnt born with a silver spoon in my mouth but that has no bearing to the facts of the discussion.

You do realize this is a boxing forum right? You realize that most of the fighters came from impoverished backgrounds and "low social standing". This is a brutal sport and I wonder how someone so cultured and sophisticated could bear to witness such barbaric brutality. You should take your upper echelon, wannabe elite azz to a soccer or polo forum, where you can be with other Ivy League, Mensa members such as yourself. Leave the violence to us "bottom rung" guys.
    figured as much boy what you were. Still laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      My father passed of septic shock (from a rare streptococcus) about3 weeks ago. Its not pleasant but it is relatively quick. By time you realize you need to go to the hospital, you're only a day or two away from death. In my fathers case, he was coughing and sick feeling for a week. That weekend he grew weaker and weaker. He was admitted to the hospital on Sunday and placed on life support Monday morning. After 4 cardiac arrests, we took him off life support Tuesday morning and he passed away.
      sorry to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
        substance boy? everything I have said about the American white hating clay ali has been true. Clay was nothing to real Americans who despised clay.
        Nothing you said is true. Your mindless hate just fabricates lies you want to believe so bad that you think they're true. You don't speak for all Americans, let alone anyone outside of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Boom Boom X View Post
          Nothing you said is true. Your mindless hate just fabricates lies you want to believe so bad that you think they're true. You don't speak for all Americans, let alone anyone outside of America.
          Listen son Clay ali was hated by most americans who mattered those who worked and pa taxes and don't take free handouts and free subsidies to survive. Clay's hate for the white man was apparent and Clay's hatred for America was real. No hero just a zero was clay ali. FACT

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
            Listen son Clay ali was hated by most americans who mattered those who worked and pa taxes and don't take free handouts and free subsidies to survive. Clay's hate for the white man was apparent and Clay's hatred for America was real. No hero just a zero was clay ali. FACT
            Listen, clown. Ali was revered and well respected and overcame adversity not only in the ring, but outside as well. Who are the Americans that "matter"? Is that your close mind pulling stats out of your a** again? He didn't have hate for the white man. He was just defending himself from the prejudice. Pretty much the same asinine prejudice you're spewing on here. Muhammad Ali. Legend. FACT. The only "zero" around here is how much substance your arguments have.

Comment

Listen, clown. Ali was revered and well respected and overcame adversity not only in the ring, but outside as well. Who are the Americans that "matter"? Is that your close mind pulling stats out of your a** again? He didn't have hate for the white man. He was just defending himself from the prejudice. Pretty much the same asinine prejudice you're spewing on here. Muhammad Ali. Legend. FACT. The only "zero" around here is how much substance your arguments have.
              He's right though.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                He's right though.
                No...no he's not.

Comment

No...no he's not.
                  Sorry then man, we have to disagree. Ali was a great boxer but I feel fred is right.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    Sorry then man, we have to disagree. Ali was a great boxer but I feel fred is right.
                    Agree to disagree. Fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X