Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali's Death Was Caused By Septic Shock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad to hear, hope their wasn't any paid. Just breify read what septic shock doesn't sound too pleasant.

Comment

NOT SURE WHAT RED k'S MEAN SON. bUT CLAY WAS NO HERO MORE A ZERO WHO WAS HATED BY MOST.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        Obiously he is a very important person in history. Every news outlet and sports outlet have his death and story and stories and celebs and important figures around the world stopping to praise him and wish him well in his next journey.
        He is trending all over the planet right now just like he was in his prime and after. He is the real TBE
        cLAY WAS A NOTHING WHO HATED AMERICA.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
          Thank you someone who knows what there talking about
          Thankfully, a lot of Americans are waking up. Their military is the world's biggest terror organisation.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            My grandmother used to say, If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. Maybe you should try that in light of the man's death. Memorial day was last weekend and since you want to honor military heroes, maybe you should do that instead of trashing a dead man. Get off this site and take some flowers or flags to your local veterans cemetary.
            Originally posted by Areyoudumb View Post
            RIP Ali, what an inspiration. Truly did change the sport and the world too. Hopefully now there will be a big push to find a cure for Parkinson disease and Dementia... 2 illnesses that prevent a person enjoy their life.
            Originally posted by Wyl-Out View Post
            Everybody that keep saying Ali was a draft dodger etc. are racist, point blank period. Yep that's right I said it!!! Yal might as well should just use the N word on here, I know you all really want to. You don't even know how to hide your hate. Don't even wanna use his name "Muhammad" You rather call him "Clay". I wouldn't want to willingly put myself in danger for a country thats ran by people that hates me. That's stupid! Fuc what you all are talking about, Ali is my hero!!
            Wrong.

Cassius was no hero, you brainwashed fools.

He used his stature to divide people rather than unite. A real hero is Dr. Martin Luther King. Clay was a self-absorbed, overbearing asshole who used his clout to rile up black people against white people.

And truthfully he was a decent boxer at best. His skills were overrated. When his one-dimensional style was figured out, he laid on the ropes like an idiot and took a beating like a lazy slave, banking on his good chin and opponent gassing out.

Anyone with a brain saw through Cassius' bullshit. He was a racist and manipulator. People gave him a pass because he was charismatic and entertaining. Jimmy Young beat him. Ken Norton kicked his ass 3 times. Shavers gave him brain damage. And Frazier mopped the floor with him.

Furthermore, Clay's views never changed as time passed. People wrongly interpreted his views evolving when it was just Parkison's that shut him up. Clay was a cracker-hating racist to the grave.
            Last edited by punchr; 06-05-2016, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
              Wrong.

Cassius was no hero, you brainwashed fools.

He used his stature to divide people rather than unite. A real hero is Dr. Martin Luther King. Clay was a self-absorbed, overbearing asshole who used his clout to rile up black people against white people.

And truthfully he was a decent boxer at best. His skills were overrated. When his one-dimensional style was figured out, he laid on the ropes like an idiot and took a beating like a lazy slave, banking on his good chin and opponent gassing out.

Anyone with a brain saw through Cassius' bullshit. He was a racist and manipulator. People gave him a pass because he was charismatic and entertaining. Jimmy Young beat him. Ken Norton kicked his ass 3 times. Shavers gave him brain damage. And Frazier mopped the floor with him.

Furthermore, Clay's views never changed as time passed. People wrongly interpreted his views evolving when it was just Parkison's that shut him up. Clay was a cracker-hating racist to the grave.
              The fact that you refer to Ali as a slave shows your level of racism. Frankly, if white people treated me the way they have treated blacks (well, maybe they have, since Ive been disenfranchised due to a century old Jim Crow law) I would hate them too. I would not have been eager to be a part of American imperialism in Vietnam either. And like I said, if you have nothing nice to say about the man's death, STFU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
                sad to hear, hope their wasn't any paid. Just breify read what septic shock doesn't sound too pleasant.
                My father passed of septic shock (from a rare streptococcus) about3 weeks ago. Its not pleasant but it is relatively quick. By time you realize you need to go to the hospital, you're only a day or two away from death. In my fathers case, he was coughing and sick feeling for a week. That weekend he grew weaker and weaker. He was admitted to the hospital on Sunday and placed on life support Monday morning. After 4 cardiac arrests, we took him off life support Tuesday morning and he passed away.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  The fact that you refer to Ali as a slave shows your level of racism. Frankly, if white people treated me the way they have treated blacks (well, maybe they have, since Ive been disenfranchised due to a century old Jim Crow law) I would hate them too. I would not have been eager to be a part of American imperialism in Vietnam either. And like I said, if you have nothing nice to say about the man's death, STFU!!!
                  I'm not racist. You don't know how to properly comprehend English. I did not refer to Clay as a slave; I used a simile.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    I'm not racist. You don't know how to properly comprehend English. I did not refer to Clay as a slave; I used a simile.
                    "He laid on the ropes like an idiot and took a beating like a lazy slave"

That is what you said. You can try to hide behind literary terms but your racism is open and obvious. If he were white, would you have refered to him as a slave? Im sorry, I mean, made the simile about him being a slave.

Edit: you sent me a bad rep calling me a f@ggot, so not only are you racist, but a ****phobe as well.

Comment

fredhopple is the biggest troll on NSB. Take no notice.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X