Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali's Death Was Caused By Septic Shock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure ignorance... Even guys who served in the military are against you junior but you don't get it and probably never will

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      If his views never changed then why did he leave the nation of islam when they were still a big thing in the mid 70s
      Nation of Islam were racist they did not represent true Islam

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
        Do you even matter son? Clay was no hero just some big mouth who hated America.
        Do your bull***** opinions on Ali with absolutely NO substance even matter? History won't even give you the time of day. "Hated America"? You say that yet don't even explain how he does. You say he has a big mouth, yet here you are flapping yours on here. At least his words had meaning. Yours are just plain idiotic.

Comment

cleary America still has a redneck racist group of people still calling him clay ??? wtf ??? it explains the trump popularity among certain people over there I guess , iam not American and its pretty clear to me that ali was the one subjected to racism imagine being subjected to race laws back in the 60s ??? and when he rebelled against blacks being treated badly hes called racist himself by redneck whites ??? still theres an element calling him the draft dodging n####r ali changed his views later on and became less extreme as he was with the black muslims he was just a young man finding his way ali was a good man and is mostly loved worldwide, so to all the ali haters please just stfu keep your hate to yourself let others show respect and honour the man as they want without *******s like you clearly getting off trying to spread hate.:

Comment

Originally posted by Boom Boom X View Post
            Do your bull***** opinions on Ali with absolutely NO substance even matter? History won't even give you the time of day. "Hated America"? You say that yet don't even explain how he does. You say he has a big mouth, yet here you are flapping yours on here. At least his words had meaning. Yours are just plain idiotic.
            substance boy? everything I have said about the American white hating clay ali has been true. Clay was nothing to real Americans who despised clay.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Im guessing by your failure to respond that you never served, and are therefore criticizing Ali for not doing something that you also did not do. Hypocrite. Im also guessing by your failure to respond that you realize Vietnam posed no threat whatsoever to America. That kind of blows a hole in your whole 'Ali didnt defend America' argument. Why don't you just admit you're a racist troll.

So you're a racist. You sent me a bad rep calling me a "fgt" (we all know what that means), making you a ****phobe. Now youre insulting women with your "midol...time of the month" talk, making you sexist. Why don't you throw an insult at Jewish people and cover all your bases by adding anti-Semitism to your already imoressive resume of bigotry.
              people like you boy do not matter at all. insignificant nothings angry at the world for keeping them down. your anger eats away at your shallow fiber and rots threw you. Miserable aren't you in life's cruel hand you were dealt. Funny though as I am laughing at YOU BOY.

Comment

people like you boy do not matter at all. insignificant nothings angry at the world for keeping them down. your anger eats away at your shallow fiber and rots threw you. Miserable aren't you in life's cruel hand you were dealt. Funny though as I am laughing at YOU BOY.
                You're typing words but you're not actually saying anything. Like the other poster alluded to, your comments have no substance and you dont address anything that is being directed at you. My thought is this, you're a weak little man that gets his pleasure out of trying to antagonize people on the internet that you are safe from. You seem like you wouldn't bust a grape at a food fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  You're typing words but you're not actually saying anything. Like the other poster alluded to, your comments have no substance and you dont address anything that is being directed at you. My thought is this, you're a weak little man that gets his pleasure out of trying to antagonize people on the internet that you are safe from. You seem like you wouldn't bust a grape at a food fight.
                  your ignorance bestows your background. Your hatred gives you away as to your upbringing and low social standing very low. My wisdom is shared everywhere but you cannot understand wisdom or values boy. But that is okay given your stature and place on life's ladder of importance. bottom rung maybe 3rd grade possible job status menial. FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
                    sad to hear, hope their wasn't any paid. Just breify read what septic shock doesn't sound too pleasant.
                    Sepsis usually can be managed effectively with intravenous antibiotics etc. I suspect due to some of the other comorbidities that Ali was afflicted with i.e. Parkinson's, respiratory difficulties, once the sepsis hit his organ systems he didn't have ability to fend it off. Sad end to a great champion.

Comment

your ignorance bestows your background. Your hatred gives you away as to your upbringing and low social standing very low. My wisdom is shared everywhere but you cannot understand wisdom or values boy. But that is okay given your stature and place on life's ladder of importance. bottom rung maybe 3rd grade possible job status menial. FACT.
                      Seriously? I know you're not sitting there trying to assert intellectual superiority with that sorry grammar of yours. And no, I wasnt born with a silver spoon in my mouth but that has no bearing to the facts of the discussion.

You do realize this is a boxing forum right? You realize that most of the fighters came from impoverished backgrounds and "low social standing". This is a brutal sport and I wonder how someone so cultured and sophisticated could bear to witness such barbaric brutality. You should take your upper echelon, wannabe elite azz to a soccer or polo forum, where you can be with other Ivy League, Mensa members such as yourself. Leave the violence to us "bottom rung" guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X