No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali's Death Was Caused By Septic Shock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
    Clay hated america and most americans. Clay was a zero not a hero.
    True story here... Back in the day a white man spit on Muhammad Ali and hated him like most white people and Ali did nothing to him.

This man eventually converted to Islam and has been spreading his story throughout northern california as a witness to what he experienced with Ali.

Comment

Do you even matter son? Clay was no hero just some big mouth who hated America.
      You on a roll keep going, pops.

Comment

Do you even matter son? Clay was no hero just some big mouth who hated America.
        When you gonna take your show to the Lounge? You would do well there too.

Comment

Who was this dude? An outspoken negro who had the money and talent to box and died just like all of us!! The greatest? LOL!! My morning crap after a big breakfast is bigger than Ali!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
            True story here... Back in the day a white man spit on Muhammad Ali and hated him like most white people and Ali did nothing to him.

This man eventually converted to Islam and has been spreading his story throughout northern california as a witness to what he experienced with Ali.
            what a hoot. do you believe in the tooth fairy also? funny though.

Comment

Shout out to everyone that didn't have to google septic shock when they read the title.

Comment

boy you seem so angry? take a midol and lay down a bit. Must be your time of the month?
                Im guessing by your failure to respond that you never served, and are therefore criticizing Ali for not doing something that you also did not do. Hypocrite. Im also guessing by your failure to respond that you realize Vietnam posed no threat whatsoever to America. That kind of blows a hole in your whole 'Ali didnt defend America' argument. Why don't you just admit you're a racist troll.

So you're a racist. You sent me a bad rep calling me a "fgt" (we all know what that means), making you a ****phobe. Now youre insulting women with your "midol...time of the month" talk, making you sexist. Why don't you throw an insult at Jewish people and cover all your bases by adding anti-Semitism to your already imoressive resume of bigotry.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Septic shock claimed my father about three weeks ago, at the age of 56. He caught a fatal form of strep which attacked his kidneys. Just like Mr Ali, he was in the hospital for only a day or two before being placed on life support and passing the next day. I know firsthand how suddenly things can happen.
                  IV Vitamin C does a hell of a lot against Strep. A damn shame we are losing people when a treatment/cure is readily available.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    Wrong.

Cassius was no hero, you brainwashed fools.

He used his stature to divide people rather than unite. A real hero is Dr. Martin Luther King. Clay was a self-absorbed, overbearing asshole who used his clout to rile up black people against white people.

And truthfully he was a decent boxer at best. His skills were overrated. When his one-dimensional style was figured out, he laid on the ropes like an idiot and took a beating like a lazy slave, banking on his good chin and opponent gassing out.

Anyone with a brain saw through Cassius' bullshit. He was a racist and manipulator. People gave him a pass because he was charismatic and entertaining. Jimmy Young beat him. Ken Norton kicked his ass 3 times. Shavers gave him brain damage. And Frazier mopped the floor with him.

Furthermore, Clay's views never changed as time passed. People wrongly interpreted his views evolving when it was just Parkison's that shut him up. Clay was a cracker-hating racist to the grave.

If his views never changed then why did he leave the nation of islam when they were still a big thing in the mid 70s

Comment

i can tell youre a young cornpone.
                      there were ligitamit reasons he and thousand of others evaded the draft
                      at that time nim num head.
                      and i was in the airforce at that time creep.

Comment

Working...
                      X