No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali's Death Was Caused By Septic Shock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali's Death Was Caused By Septic Shock

Muhammad Ali's death late Friday night was caused by septic shock, according to a family spokesman. A public memorial service and funeral procession will be held Friday for Ali in his hometown of Louisville, Ky., where he will be buried.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just heard this on TV.

Comment

Septic shock claimed my father about three weeks ago, at the age of 56. He caught a fatal form of strep which attacked his kidneys. Just like Mr Ali, he was in the hospital for only a day or two before being placed on life support and passing the next day. I know firsthand how suddenly things can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Septic shock claimed my father about three weeks ago, at the age of 56. He caught a fatal form of strep which attacked his kidneys. Just like Mr Ali, he was in the hospital for only a day or two before being placed on life support and passing the next day. I know firsthand how suddenly things can happen.
        My condolences, so sorry to hear that.

Everyone let it be known that septic shock is rare, and there are fewer than 200,000 cases a year in the Us alone. Rip

Comment

everyone dies and clay had a good life

Clay passed on like all people pass on it was his time. Clay had a good life but was no hero just a guy who boxed and would not defend his country. Time to move on especially honoring American heroes who died in wars defending America on memorial day a day set aside to honor American heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
            Clay passed on like all people pass on it was his time. Clay had a good life but was no hero just a guy who boxed and would not defend his country. Time to move on especially honoring American heroes who died in wars defending America on memorial day a day set aside to honor American heroes.
            My grandmother used to say, If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. Maybe you should try that in light of the man's death. Memorial day was last weekend and since you want to honor military heroes, maybe you should do that instead of trashing a dead man. Get off this site and take some flowers or flags to your local veterans cemetary.

Comment

Well you're clearly an uneducated moron if you think we were defending our country in Vietnam... we had no business being there and I don't think being smarter than sheeple like you makes him any less of a hero. I bet all the baby killers are "heroes" to you though right?

It's too bad idiots like you learn nothing from great men like Ali, which is why we end up in more unjust wars for no legitimate reason.

Comment

Another BS comedian.

Comment

I concur. Ali was a draft dodging, arrogant loudmouth who was a bad representation of the black community. All in all, he was a warrior inside the ring but a coward outside out of it. Condolences to his family.

Comment

Fred Hopple, you are some kind of a** hole to try to throw shade on Ali's passing. People all over the world loved this man and if you didn't you should just keep your trap shut. Even people who used to hate him, as you evidently do, grew to love him because he remained true to himself. Yes, he refused to be drafted to fight in the Viet Nam war but history has cleared his name because the United States never should have been in that war. I served in Viet Nam and didn't mind but I'll never berate anybody who didn't. And you calling him Clay says a lot about you. You sound like Joe Frazier and Ernie Terrell who refused to call him Muhammed Ali after he legally changed his name. Well, both Frazier and Terrell probably wished they hadn't disrespected this great man. He made them pay. "What's my name" he continued to say to Terrell while beating him from pillar to post for 15 rounds. Anyhow Fred Hopple, you are not relevant and what you say doesn't matter. You can not detract the greatness from Muhammed Ali.

Comment

Working...
                    X