No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali's Death Was Caused By Septic Shock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    So what branch did you serve in? What war did you go to? Have you ever been in a foxhole in the line of fire? Have you ever had guns pointed at you?

Furthermore, what threat did Vietnam pose to America? What attack were we defending against? Why were we even over there? Why didnt Congress declare war on Vietnam?

You want to denigrate the memory of the greatest boxer of all time, because he didnt go to a war we had no FN business in! People like you make me sick! You sit there and insult the memory of the dead over some political BS! I doubt you ever wemt to war amd frankly wonder if you've ever even been in a real fight.
    boy you seem so angry? take a midol and lay down a bit. Must be your time of the month?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
      Get it right. To him clay was his slave name that has a painful history that robbed his people of their culture.

We had no business fighting Vietnam they never did anything to us like Ali said which is why he refused to go.

And in the end we eventually lost that War losing thousands of lives which was completely unnecessary.
      Clay hated america and most americans. Clay was a zero not a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        fredhopple is the biggest troll on NSB. Take no notice.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        hey boy, thanks for noticing and reading the quotes from the Hopple.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          Defending your country of what?

vietnam war was nothing but US meddling in other country's business

a political war to impose a puppet govt to your liking in a different country, like proper imperialistic tyrants and *******s that you were/are

I bet the fat ****s who run the oil companies nowadays are happy that U.S is full or sheeple like you, willing to ****ing die in meaningless wars to protect THEIR personal fortunes.

all they have to do is to tell you ¨the country is in danger¨ and you useful idiots will happily jump and support all kinds of war and genocide without a second thought.

Ali saw through the govt bs back then, just like the majority of U.S people did, eventually. Those who weren't morons at least
          America love it or leave it. Clay was no fricking hero just a zero who hated Amedrica.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
            Honestly, America is a lame country. Your entire history consists of stealing land from Native Americans, enslaving Africans, nuking Japan and killing Muslims. I don't understand how any person would be naive or evil enough to join that military. Ali made a heroic choice by refusing to fight in America's dirty wars. As for the dead American soldiers... For what they have done to innocent people all over the world, I hope they burn in Hell. As for the living American soldiers... I hope they change their ways and try to make their wrongs right. Sadly, most of them prefer suicide.
            America is the world boy deal with it. Clay was no hero. The USA rules the world. If you live in a 3rd world country you obviously see this as FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by bbwoof2000 View Post
              Fred Hopple, you are some kind of a** hole to try to throw shade on Ali's passing. People all over the world loved this man and if you didn't you should just keep your trap shut. Even people who used to hate him, as you evidently do, grew to love him because he remained true to himself. Yes, he refused to be drafted to fight in the Viet Nam war but history has cleared his name because the United States never should have been in that war. I served in Viet Nam and didn't mind but I'll never berate anybody who didn't. And you calling him Clay says a lot about you. You sound like Joe Frazier and Ernie Terrell who refused to call him Muhammed Ali after he legally changed his name. Well, both Frazier and Terrell probably wished they hadn't disrespected this great man. He made them pay. "What's my name" he continued to say to Terrell while beating him from pillar to post for 15 rounds. Anyhow Fred Hopple, you are not relevant and what you say doesn't matter. You can not detract the greatness from Muhammed Ali.
              what kind of dimwit are you boy? Clay was no hero just a zero who hated america and most americans. Clay should have been in prison. American heroes are those kids who died defending our country. Leave the USA then if you are unhappy. Clay was a nothing.

Comment

I'm going to pour a huge drink later on tonight.

My father suffers from Parkinsons. It ****ing sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
                  I concur. Ali was a draft dodging, arrogant loudmouth who was a bad representation of the black community. All in all, he was a warrior inside the ring but a coward outside out of it. Condolences to his family.
                  great post as you sir are obviously an intelligent man who understands that Clay hated America. Good job. Thanks for standing up as a man.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Another BS comedian.
                    Do you even matter son? Clay was no hero just some big mouth who hated America.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
                      Well you're clearly an uneducated moron if you think we were defending our country in Vietnam... we had no business being there and I don't think being smarter than sheeple like you makes him any less of a hero. I bet all the baby killers are "heroes" to you though right?

It's too bad idiots like you learn nothing from great men like Ali, which is why we end up in more unjust wars for no legitimate reason.
                      what 3rd grade education maybe? how clueless are you? Clay was no hero just a angry spiteful disillusioned kid who hated America. Clay suffered for 35yrs and was pitied but still hated white america. More zero than hero was the lowly clay.

Comment

Working...
                      X