Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs' Trainer Says Mora Almost Done, Talks Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Why he aint try to get GGG???? Aint he mandatory now once Canelo ducked
    I don't think Jacobs has any interest at trying to prove he's the best in the division, he seems content at being regular champion and getting some east paydays. Hopefully that changes but it won't be this year, he'll probably take another six months at least until his next fight.

Comment

Beating cancer can change a person's perspective on life! I think Jacobs is in the sport to cash out, not improve his legacy. Can't say I blame him, most wrote Jacobs off long ago when he lost to Priog.......

Comment

And here we have Jacobs not even mentioning GGG once, he would become extremely popular and make a ton of money if he fought and beat GGG.

He doesn't seem to have any believe that he could beat him, so he rather fights the fragile Mora again who he already beat?

These Haymon fighters are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          As published reports indicated last week on BoxingScene.com, it does look like a rematch between Daniel Jacobs (31-1, 28KOs) and Sergio Mora (28-4-2, 9KOs) will take place in the summer.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Summer: Jacobs-Mora II (I guess the WBA dropped their idea)
          Summer/Fall: Saunders-Eubank II (I guess BJ dropped his balls)
          Summer: Golovkin-Wade II (I guess Wade should get a massive check this time)

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
            Lol...you're not even using the proper definition of irony. What you're talking about is not irony. This is the kind of reasoning that can be expected from Canelo fangirls like you: even though Canelo vacated the belt, it's GGG's fault...boohoo, GGG is ducking even though Canelo doesn't want to defend a belt GGG was a mandatory for, boohoo. Your logic doesn't make sense...even if we were talking about it in a boxing point-of-view, it still doesn't make sense. Nobody wanted Jacobs to do a rematch with Mora...& he's giving Mora 6 weeks to prepare...*sarcasm here* I'm sure that's an absolutely great move for Jacobs' career. Go back to troll school...

no no..... it is definitely ironic that you would bash another fighter's resume', while defending Golovkin's...... definitely.

ironic
            ʌɪˈrɒnɪk/

using or characterized by irony.

"his mouth curved into an ironic smile"

synonyms: sarcastic, sardonic, dry, caustic, sharp, stinging, scathing, acerbic, acid, bitter, trenchant, mordant, cynical;

happening in a way contrary to what is expected, and typically causing wry amusement because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
              I appreciate your honesty. No one likes a troll. However, I think it's the other way around because I've already showed him up on boxing conversations, where all the guy does is insult & threaten...absolutely no substance. As a concerned boxing fan, I am thankful that there are true boxing fans out there that want the information. aboutfkntime is a propaganda machine all by himself. So, I don't want new boxing fans to this site to think that trolls are left unchecked. I will check him every time he makes an ignorant or uneducated post. He will eventually have no where to go...his hate is showing all the time. No one can live with hate forever. He will either shape up or ship out.

no no, he was partly correct.....

you fanboy alt's do make " ******ed posts every day "

exactly how badly did your real account get owned, before you were forced to make that crappy one?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                And here we have Jacobs not even mentioning GGG once, he would become extremely popular and make a ton of money if he fought and beat GGG.

He doesn't seem to have any believe that he could beat him, so he rather fights the fragile Mora again who he already beat?

These Haymon fighters are a joke.

And here we have lil'G not even mentioning Ward once, he would become extremely popular and make a ton of money if he fought and beat Ward.

He doesn't seem to have any believe that he could beat him, so he rather fights the fragile Wade again who he already beat?

These K2 fighters are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... all this "GGG situation" is beginning to stink big time...
                  ... The Russian should target the 168 guys instead, but I suspect that it will be difficult to get those guys as well (Ward included)...
                  Kazakh, u r welcome.

Comment

Can't blame Jacobs for trying to prolong his career. What's the point of going into a fight with a guaranteed loss?

Comment

Danny and his team="hurry up and secure mora so we don't have to answer questions about not fighting GGG!"

Comment

Working...
                      X