Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs' Trainer Says Mora Almost Done, Talks Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs' Trainer Says Mora Almost Done, Talks Canelo

As published reports indicated last week on BoxingScene.com, it does look like a rematch between Daniel Jacobs (31-1, 28KOs) and Sergio Mora (28-4-2, 9KOs) will take place in the summer.

[Click Here To Read More]

Summer:
    Golovkin-Saunders
    Jacobs-Mora II

Winter:
    Golovkin-Jacobs

Perfect world?

Comment

MORA BY SD (ONLY BECAUSE IN BROOKLYN)
      That clown Rozier said Mora used the injury as an excuse to get out the 1st fight, & now it's an "assignment?" Watch what you say Rozier...you might just fail this assignment. I feel Mora outboxes him into humility! After DJ takes an "L" he's gonna leave Rozier just like his own nephew did! #BumTrainer

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Summer:
        Golovkin-Saunders
        Jacobs-Mora II

Winter:
        Golovkin-Jacobs

Perfect world?
        Rozier already said he wants at least 2 fights for Jacobs before fighting GGG.
        So Jacobs really really wants to fight GGG...just not next or after that.

Comment

another coward with no honor

Comment

The f#ck. I swear if someone Carl Froch's things for more than 2 fights in a row I'll be his biggest fan. So many bs fights so often. Brutal to be a boxing fan in this era with so few guys giving a f#ck about anything except the most money for the least challenge.

Please UFC guys sell the UFC for 4B, come into boxing & get with Haymon & the AIBA guy & lets flip this bs model upside down.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
              Rozier already said he wants at least 2 fights for Jacobs before fighting GGG.
              So Jacobs really really wants to fight GGG...just not next or after that.
              In fairness who does wanna fight (fill in the name of their biggest challenge) next?

Like seriously?

From as good as I can tell no one in the sport is fighting the best guy out each time out. Granted thats partially cuz the alphabet groups throw bs mandatory's at guys more often than not too.

Comment

Seriously people. When the top threat to GGG's supremacy at middleweight has unfinished business with Sergio Mora. Its time for GGG to move on from the middleweight division.

Comment

After the Mora rematch, Danny will probably take the Quillin rematch.

Comment

What an awful fight. Haymon doesn't want to listen to the fans

Comment

Working...
                    X