No announcement yet.

Can Wladimir beat Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    so wladimir klitschko is still in his prime...?
    Obviously not, but he wasn't any different to what he was in his previous 4-5 fights. Actually he looked lighter on his feet and quicker than his previous 3.

He did not get old overnight or had a bad night.

Fury is simply better H2H and most likely would have always beaten him.

Comment

No he can't, Wlad doesn't want to take a risk by letting his hands go. He has a better chance of getting KO himself if he does that. Mentally he is still affected by his KO losses.
      It would be a thing of beauty if we get the Wlad that throw punches but realisticly he can't grab fury after throwing because Fury is the same size if not bigger than Wlad.

Comment

Can't wait until the rematch. These Furytards are starting to get on my nerves again.

Comment

Quite frankly Vladimir looked so bad in the first fight he had no business even being there IMHO. Fury is really a second rate fighter with a loud mouth who at best got into Vladimir's head before the fight. Vladimir beat himself that night. He looked pathetic. If Fury beats him again it's time for Vladimir to hang up his gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Can't wait until the rematch. These Furytards are starting to get on my nerves again.

nah bro they're objective posters. wladimir was at his best when our tyson got to him, and objective history will reflect that.

Comment

nah bro they're objective posters. wladimir was at his best when our tyson got to him, and objective history will reflect that.

Listen t-rex, why don't you tell me again how Porter will beat Mayweather?

You were giving it the big'un about Klitschko making Fury look foolish and KOing him easy, whilst I was explaining the dimensions Fury has that would trouble Wlad.

I smell sour grapes mr afficionado.
              Last edited by LacedUp; 06-03-2016, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Listen t-rex, why don't you tell me again how Porter will beat Mayweather?

You were giving it the big'un about Klitschko making Fury look foolish and KOing him easy, whilst I was explaining the dimensions Fury has that would trouble Wlad.

I smell sour grapes mr afficionado.

ad hominem . that's when you know your position is on point!

wladimir was at his best.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  He lost every aspect of the first fight, so no, probably not.

Contrary to what everyone else were saying, Wladimir looked and was his best the first fight. Tyson Fury is just a better fighter.
                  Wlad had looked crap against Jennings, and again looked crap against fury.

Wlad is Old and past it, Wlad from years ago owns fury easy... Don't make it seem Fury School'd him or is some elite boxer. smh

Comment

ad hominem . that's when you know your position is on point!

wladimir was at his best.
                    Ad Hominem attacks are the funniest because the perosn that said them knows they have been defeated. He should take the L and admit his error.

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
                      Ad Hominem attacks are the funniest because the perosn that said them knows they have been defeated. He should take the L and admit his error.
                      What error? He saw the Jennings, Pulev & Povetkin fights and still said Klitschko would smash him easy.

The exact same Klitschko showed up vs Fury if not slightly better.

At no point did I say Klitschko was in his prime or best ever.

I said he was at his best i.e. no injuries, no bs "old overnight", wasn't out of shape etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X