Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Wladimir beat Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lucky shot i guess.....but Wladimir is just the antithesis of p4p.....the only reason he ever wins against good opposition is size advantage... his style is entirely dependent on it...his safety first mentality makes him easy to outpoint by a more fluid, longer guy like Fury....

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      ad hominem . that's when you know your position is on point!

wladimir was at his best.
      Well if you can't process what I mean Urijah Faber, then that's on you isn't it?

Did you or did you not say Wlad would smash Fury easy, after having seen his previous 5 fights?

Comment

Wlad has the ability to beat Fury. It's just a matter of is he willing to fight different than he has fought for 13 years now. If he attack's Fury's body the head shots will come. He looked so overwhelmed by Tyson's movement. It was embarrassing. Jab to the body right hand up top. Right hand to the body, left hook up top. Of Wlad is truly great he needs to be able to beat Fury. I don't care how old he is. It's not an age problem it's a style problem.

Comment

Unlikely.

Wlad is 40+, with 68 fights of which more than half have been at world level. It is actually quite remarkable, his achievements.

Prime Wlad with Emanuel in his corner was a different animal. That Wlad wouldn't lose to Fury in the first place. Unfortunately he's very far from his prime and he doesn't have Manny anymore. Jennings is useless.

Tyson will be at his best ever. Tyson is a special talent in his very prime. Nobody would have an easy time with him.

If Wlad manages to get a victory, it would extraordinary. I can't think of any 40 years old ATG HW that would be a favourite to beat Fury.
          Last edited by Simurgh; 06-03-2016, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X