Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Injured, Stops Training - But Still Has Eye on Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Injured, Stops Training - But Still Has Eye on Miguel Cotto

Former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez suffered a slight injury on Thursday afternoon and had to stop his training sessions. The future Hall of Famer expects to return back to the gym next week. Marquez plans to continue at the Romanza gym in Mexico, where he intends to have three weeks of strong preparation to determine whether or not he moves forward with a final professional fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i think he will fight, he's not as old that he'll break every bone while doing one last preparation.
    I'd just say retire, but i know he'll fight one more time.

Comment

I don't know what HulkQuez was taking but I really want them bad.

He's a middle age guy, been to a lot of wars with great fighters and he doesn't want to retire from boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post
        I don't know what HulkQuez was taking but I really want them bad.

He's a middle age guy, been to a lot of wars with great fighters and he doesn't want to retire from boxing.
        ask pac-roid. i think thats JMM connection

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez suffered a slight injury on Thursday afternoon and had to stop his training sessions. The future Hall of Famer expects to return back to the gym next week. Marquez plans to continue at the Romanza gym in Mexico, where he intends to have three weeks of strong preparation to determine whether or not he moves forward with a final professional fight.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          the fighter in jmm won't stop...

but i think it is high time for him to walk away....

and enjoy the fruits of his labor with his family...

Comment

Lol side effects of steroid abuse taking over

Comment

J.M.M. #1

Comment

Nothing a little HGH won't cure..
                I wanna see Cott-Marquez but JMM has been inactive too long at this point...
                Hope he comes back, that's a fight that should happen before they retire. Or JMM vs Sugar Shane Mosely.

Comment

Heredia broke this guy with all the weightlifting and steroids.

Comment

Champ, your body is talking to you. Retire in peace

Comment

Working...
                    X