Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Injured, Stops Training - But Still Has Eye on Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    Champ, your body is talking to you. Retire in peace
    and in pieces. one of the greatest mexican champions of all time. not like that red headed coward alvared

Comment

JMM is ordinary w/o Peds. Cotto will kill him like what Bradley has done.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        ask pac-roid. i think thats JMM connection
        dont shoot me, i didnt make this video. im just a messenger..... messssage!

Comment

Hmmmmm....

To all of you ignorant, so called boxing fans who STILL think he beat Manny with ability, here's your proof. Smh. I hope he is able to heal and fight with Cotto, so Cotto can KO him. No way he is going 12 with this version of Cotto. NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            and in pieces. one of the greatest mexican champions of all time. not like that red headed coward alvared
            Makes sense that everyone is disappointed with Canelo...but unfair to compare him to JMM. JMM is a 43 year old legend. Canelo is only 26 and still has a lot of time to recover from the ducking and carve out a legacy.

Comment

Marquez is the man, but f#cking retire already brother. Whats the point at fighting at 45 or whatever age Marquez is now. You did great things, you did what few have done, those great days are gone or just not as great, just go to talking about boxing & letting the young guys chase your accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post

Damn, over the counter steroids in mexico.

Heredia is dope! lol

Comment

It's over Juan

Comment

He started his professional career in '93, maybe it's about that time...

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post

People like to turn the other way when these facts are layed out.. Meanwhile the only su****ion of Pac using PEDs is Floyd crying about it.. Lets not forget Floyds high IV tests after the Pac May fight..

Comment

Working...
                      X