Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer a Stiverne rematch.

Comment

Nah, I'm good.

I like Arreola quite a bit as a dudes dude.

But this isn't a fight that us Windmillers want, even with the Povetkin fuckery.

Got to be a better option out there.

Comment

If this fight goes through sorry but its pretty obvious Wilder did not want the Povetkin fight no matter who is to blame for that fiasco.....at least fight someone undefeated you have two fighters in the top 15 WBC rankings...Ruiz jr or Washington.
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-26-2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          If this fight goes through sorry but its pretty obvious Wilder did not want the Povetkin fight no matter who is to blame for that fiasco.....at least fight someone undefeated you have two fighters in the top 15 WBC rankings...Ruiz jr or Washington.
          This would have nothing at all to do with him not wanting the Povetkin fight. That's dumb as heck

It's a garbage fight, but Povetkin screwed himself outta that championship

Comment

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder-Chris Arreola in Play For Summer Showdown

Sources with knowledge of the discussions have advised BoxingScene.com that Chris Arreola is the current frontrunner to challenger WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (36-0, 35KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

At this point, I expected to look up at the calendar and see the date as April, 1st. This is sad. At least give us Gerald Washington if you're not considering Kubrat Pulev. The WBC needs to say no and make this a NON-TITLE fight as he is not, and should not, be ranked in the top 15.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Comment

Knew it, knew it. I called it today as I was returning home, and there ya go.

Comment

Err.
                    *turns back over & goes to sleep hoping its just a bad dream*

Comment

Working...
                    X