Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucien Bute Fails Drug Test, Positive For Ostarine in Jack Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    Yeah he was working with Memo.

Which one was he working with or was he working with both?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Which one was he working with or was he working with both?
      Memo was IG'ing Jack & Ishe Smith during Jack's camp for Bute. Sounds like he was still helping out Bute at the same time with his supplements that he sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        Memo was IG'ing Jack & Ishe Smith during Jack's camp for Bute. Sounds like he was still helping out Bute at the same time with his supplements that he sales.
        I just saw this posted on Memo's page. He was working with Jack. Why does Montoya do that type of stuff? I try to like him but he's just a dishonest person.

Comment

GGG will be the next to fail... Unless he is under K2 banner then they will have all the ins & outs of cheating... I say let them all do peds... Who cares? Everyone is doing it... Like ivan drago said... If he dies he dies...

Comment

Boxing needs a review in regards to enhancing drugs especially when they are training.

Comment

No wonder he looked as fresh in the late rounds as he did in the early rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Tainted Romanian-Canadian beef doe.

Comment

I thought Bute was done after the Froch and Pascal losses.

But then he seemed to show some life against DeGale and Badou.

I guess we now know why.

Comment

I think some people bet money on which celebrity will die next.

We need to start taking bets on who is going to fail a test next.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      I just saw this posted on Memo's page. He was working with Jack. Why does Montoya do that type of stuff? I try to like him but he's just a dishonest person.

That's pretty much what I was saying. Memo offers two services for fighters. He does the hands on S&C work which is what we seen with Jack for this fight and that we seen with Bute for the DeGale fight, but he also does a supplementation program as well. Often this involves constantly monitoring the fighter's blood work and supplementing them based on that. There's no reason to believe he couldn't have been supporting Bute in that fashion even if he was doing the S&C work with Jack. Conte does the same thing, regardless if you workout at the SNAC gym. J-Rock gets supplements from Conte regardless if he's out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X