Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucien Bute Fails Drug Test, Positive For Ostarine in Jack Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    Again, this is not track and field nor cycling. Lance Armstrong beat the majority of his tests by evading the tests. He ducked numerous tests -- that was his number one method. It's in the USADA documentation.

Again, there is a clear conflict of interest for Heredia to help both Jack and Bute at the same time with PEDS. This conflict of interest escapes you so much, you don't even realize how he'd lose Jack over it.
    Raheem it's not complicated. Bute tweeted out that Memo was working with him the 12 weeks leading up to his fight with Jack. He also posted a picture with him, Memo, and Jack all in the same picture, like they were both working with him.

The fighter himself said he worked with Memo, and he has been on Memo's program for awhile. Are you saying Bute lied to get good publicity by telling the world Memo was working with him even though he wasn't?

I don't know what else I can say to explain the obvious. They've been working together for a long time. This is known. Bute tweeted that they were working together leading up to the Jack fight. This is known. Memo brags about being able to create new PEDs. This is known. Vanes said Memo offered him PEDs. This is known. Jack has looked like a totally different fighter since working with Memo. This is known. Marquez looked like the hulk after working with Memo for Pacquiao 4. This is known. Floyd had to use illegal amounts of saline to flush his system for the Pacquiao fight so who knows what wouldn't show up on the tests. This is known.

How many more facts do you need? This is why I created the account Boxing Logic, because NSB really needs some help with logic. I've already explained this numerous times and it's really simple. Bute himself said Memo worked with him for the Jack fight, which means the argument is already over. You're wrong, period. Then as if that smoking gun piece of evidence wasn't enough, we have all the other suspicious facts I just posted that also present the same pattern to anyone with a brain who isn't on Memo or Haymon's payroll. I just hope you're not the real Radio Raheem guy that does interviews because journalists need to be smart and objective to do an effective job, and you're very biased at least otherwise you wouldn't still be in denial over a point that has been proven with Bute's own tweets numerous times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      Raheem it's not complicated. Bute tweeted out that Memo was working with him the 12 weeks leading up to his fight with Jack. He also posted a picture with him, Memo, and Jack all in the same picture, like they were both working with him.

The fighter himself said he worked with Memo, and he has been on Memo's program for awhile. Are you saying Bute lied to get good publicity by telling the world Memo was working with him even though he wasn't?

I don't know what else I can say to explain the obvious. They've been working together for a long time. This is known. Bute tweeted that they were working together leading up to the Jack fight. This is known. Memo brags about being able to create new PEDs. This is known. Vanes said Memo offered him PEDs. This is known. Jack has looked like a totally different fighter since working with Memo. This is known. Marquez looked like the hulk after working with Memo for Pacquiao 4. This is known. Floyd had to use illegal amounts of saline to flush his system for the Pacquiao fight so who knows what wouldn't show up on the tests. This is known.

How many more facts do you need? This is why I created the account Boxing Logic, because NSB really needs some help with logic. I've already explained this numerous times and it's really simple. Bute himself said Memo worked with him for the Jack fight, which means the argument is already over. You're wrong, period. Then as if that smoking gun piece of evidence wasn't enough, we have all the other suspicious facts I just posted that also present the same pattern to anyone with a brain who isn't on Memo or Haymon's payroll. I just hope you're not the real Radio Raheem guy that does interviews because journalists need to be smart and objective to do an effective job, and you're very biased at least otherwise you wouldn't still be in denial over a point that has been proven with Bute's own tweets numerous times.
      So much wrong info in this post. Your "facts" aren't facts at all as you would know if you read the posts on the previous couple of pages. You're full of ****, this is known.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        So much wrong info in this post. Your "facts" aren't facts at all as you would know if you read the posts on the previous couple of pages. You're full of ****, this is known.
        Yet you can't name one thing. Oh, the "previous pages." I read all the previous pages, they're full of people like you making false statements that I keep disproving with articles from the very website we're posting on and the twitter accounts of the very fighters in question. I know some are claiming "Memo only gave Bute supplements" for this fight. As opposed to what, giving him steroids in previous fights? What do you expect them to say? That's what they say every fight, "I just give them supplements and nutritional advice." Maybe Memo didn't do the same strength exercise training with Bute this time around but what does that have to do with anything? The only relevant information is whether Memo worked with Bute in terms of giving him "supplements." Was Memo Bute's provider of strength/performance building stuff this time around? Yes. Did one of the strength/performance building stuff Bute took turn out to be against the rules and considered a PED? Yes.

Case closed. It's just another red flag for Memo Heredia. Is it possible someone else gave it to Bute? Of course but the point is Heredia and Bute will still working together in terms of nutrition, performance, "supplements," and Bute popped dirty. It doesn't prove Memo gave it to him because you can almost never prove that. Even if Bute was the only fighter Memo was working with, you still don't have proof that Bute didn't go and get it from somewhere in Ukraine instead. There's never direct proof like that unless someone confesses or you find a direct paper trail.

But that's not what the argument here is about. The argument here is about whether Memo "worked with" (which includes "supplements," anything) Bute this fight, and Bute says he did. So it is factual to say that another fighter working with Memo is embroiled in a PED scandal. I'd say the writing is on the wall. The only area I agree with Memo defenders is the fact that Bute got caught is out of place. If you guys are willing to concede that there's a 99% probability that Memo deals PEDs, then I am happy to concede that Memo's PEDs usually aren't detectable. But that's not really what interests me. What interests me is whether Memo and his fighters are cheaters, and this is another red flag that says they probably are. Again, I think that's just being fair. But you may not be objective so you may not see it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Nobody's making any excuse for Bute, he'll get punished and probably have his career come to an end if his B sample comes back positive. But Bute's not a chemist, he got those PEDs from somebody who knew what they were doing. But some of you guys seem to want to protect Memo for some reason. I wonder if it's because he's always working at somebody's gym?
          . I wonder if it's because he's always working at somebody's gym?

memo works at damn near every boxing gym, so what are you saying?? He has fighters from top rank, to haymon and golden boy. So what exactly are you saying? And where in the world did I protect Memo? Only reason I know who he is,is because yall talk about him all the time.

Comment

Working...
          X