Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Anthony Joshua get a lot of hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoshuaGOAT View Post
    It's funny how these Joshua loving casuals can't spell for ****. Probably because they're still in primary school.

Remember that the likes of Juggernaught & Plunger would gladly lick the sweat off AJ's ballsack given half the chance, you're not dealing with rational people.
    Wouldn't casuals be classisfied as anyone never stepping in a ring that calls others casuals, ahem ?

You actually make my point perfectly though,and that is forums needing bad posters to keep it flowing and you are indeed one of the worst even when you rarely make good points .I even had to CORRECT you as usual , on likely rematch outcomes and thats because practically everything you post is wrong or over blown .You got lit up time and time again which is also why you probably changed your screen name too , as bad as motivational is ,at least hes a bad intelligent poster ,you're just out right ****** even the 5% of the time you're right !

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Thats called speculation...an athlete myself I would say I know more here...so i'll leave it at that and leave that other looney toon with his agenda! I already know the limit of his actual knowledge on boxing b/c of his other posts and he may know about nutrition compared to yester year but not much else...Peds are classified as anabolic steroids or anything to achieve an advantage which certainly can asdd that muscle size,,,the FACT he tries to convince HIMSELF AJ grew like the hulk over nite is dumb ,but not as dumb as the ppl who follow him...preferably off a cliff...the MORON you refer to with his head on straight doesn't know that!
      an athlete myself I would say I know more here
      Are you seriously saying you know more in this subject when you thought you were a strength lifter? There's no such thing as a strength lifter. You thought your friend was injecing 3L of HGH? You've been lifting for thirty years and you didn't know testosterone was a steroid? Do I need to keep mentiong the things you have no idea about? The fact you think Joshua is natural shows your real intelligence.

Athlete - a person trained or gifted in exercises or contests involving physical agility, stamina, or strength; a participant in a sport, exercise, or game requiring physical skill.
      There's no way you're gifted at being strong. There's seven billion people in the world. You wouldn't even be in the top one hundred million of strongest people.

and leave that other looney toon with his agenda
      My agenda was originally to state my opinion, but since then I've received eight messages, two donations of points and seven people have repped me. I was going to stop aguing and someone messaged me and told me what my response was to Steve, so i continued. You're forgetting that amost three thousand people have viewed this thread.

I already know the limit of his actual knowledge on boxing b/c of his other posts and he may know about nutrition compared to yester year but not much else...Peds are classified as anabolic steroids or anything to achieve an advantage which certainly can asdd that muscle size,
      This is the last time I'm going to say this. Stop making stuff up. PEDs are Performance Enchancing Drugs. They are drugs. People who are medically ill take them to get better but they also make you better for sports. For example the one Povetkin took is used to expand the size of your arteries which would increase the amount of blood flow around his body. This would make his fitness increase.

Steroids are synthetic hormones. Hormones are not the same as drugs. Everyone has hormones already, you're simply adding more.

which certainly can asdd that muscle size
      What the hell have I just read.

PEDs will make you fitter and faster. Some will make you stronger. However, they don't add muscle. They do things like increasing your heart rate, expanding arteries and increase red blood cell production via the kidneys. That's not going to put on any visible size. If you mess up the dosages of PEDs, you will surely die. Most are extremely dangerous.

the FACT he tries to convince HIMSELF AJ grew like the hulk over nite is dumb ,but not as dumb as the ppl who follow him...preferably off a cliff...the MORON you refer to with his head on straight doesn't know that!
      Firstly, the point of this bloody arguement is so that I can convince you that Joshua is on steroids. Idiot.

I know he's on steroids. You're clearly ignorant on the subject and have no idea what you're talking about. Naturally, you cannot achieve that size, simple as that.

but not as dumb as the ppl who follow him...preferably off a cliff...the MORON you refer to with his head on straight doesn't know that!
      I'm a moron? As JoshuaGoat said, you have the spelling abilities of a primary school child. You're clearly not an intelligent person. Why would you call me a moron when you have no idea how to spell basic words? Actually, I'll highlight how many words you spelt wrong. Any word that's bold, you've misspelt or messed up with the grammar because it would take too long for me to go through them individually.

You would actually have to try to make that many spelling errors.

i'll
      It's great to see that you've been following my spelling advice man! You need to capitalise the letter "I" though, because you're talking about yourself which means it needs a capital letter.

Overall the rest of your post was cancer and you should stop arguing because you simply have no idea what you're on about.

This guy is known as Zyzz. It took him four years of steroid abuse to get that body. That body is above the natural limit. Even if you work for ten or fifteen years, you will not have that body. How the hell can you think Anthony Joshua is natural?

Take note of Zyzz's abdominal muscles. That's the way they should look. How the hell can you not notice that Joshua is on steroids? Look at his bloody abs! They're literally deformed and sticking out in different directions.

Comment

• It is clearly obvious he is on roids. In between these 2 fights Anthony Joshua put on 15 lbs of muscle. On 2013-11-14 he weighed in at 229 lbs on 2014-02-01 he weighed in at 244lbs. 15lbs of muscle in 2.5 months!!!

2014-02-01 Dorian Darch 7 2 0 Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom W TKO

2013-11-14 Hrvoje Kisicek 5 6 0 York Hall, Bethnal Green, London, United Kingdom W TKO
        Last edited by cdot23; 05-29-2016, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by motivational View Post
          Are you seriously saying you know more in this subject when you thought you were a strength lifter? There's no such thing as a strength lifter. You thought your friend was injecing 3L of HGH? You've been lifting for thirty years and you didn't know testosterone was a steroid? Do I need to keep mentiong the things you have no idea about? The fact you think Joshua is natural shows your real intelligence.

There's no way you're gifted at being strong. There's seven billion people in the world. You wouldn't even be in the top one hundred million of strongest people.

My agenda was originally to state my opinion, but since then I've received eight messages, two donations of points and seven people have repped me. I was going to stop aguing and someone messaged me and told me what my response was to Steve, so i continued. You're forgetting that amost three thousand people have viewed this thread.

This is the last time I'm going to say this. Stop making stuff up. PEDs are Performance Enchancing Drugs. They are drugs. People who are medically ill take them to get better but they also make you better for sports. For example the one Povetkin took is used to expand the size of your arteries which would increase the amount of blood flow around his body. This would make his fitness increase.

Steroids are synthetic hormones. Hormones are not the same as drugs. Everyone has hormones already, you're simply adding more.

What the hell have I just read.

PEDs will make you fitter and faster. Some will make you stronger. However, they don't add muscle. They do things like increasing your heart rate, expanding arteries and increase red blood cell production via the kidneys. That's not going to put on any visible size. If you mess up the dosages of PEDs, you will surely die. Most are extremely dangerous.

Firstly, the point of this bloody arguement is so that I can convince you that Joshua is on steroids. Idiot.

I know he's on steroids. You're clearly ignorant on the subject and have no idea what you're talking about. Naturally, you cannot achieve that size, simple as that.

I'm a moron? As JoshuaGoat said, you have the spelling abilities of a primary school child. You're clearly not an intelligent person. Why would you call me a moron when you have no idea how to spell basic words? Actually, I'll highlight how many words you spelt wrong. Any word that's bold, you've misspelt or messed up with the grammar because it would take too long for me to go through them individually.

You would actually have to try to make that many spelling errors.

It's great to see that you've been following my spelling advice man! You need to capitalise the letter "I" though, because you're talking about yourself which means it needs a capital letter.

Overall the rest of your post was cancer and you should stop arguing because you simply have no idea what you're on about.

This guy is known as Zyzz. It took him four years of steroid abuse to get that body. That body is above the natural limit. Even if you work for ten or fifteen years, you will not have that body. How the hell can you think Anthony Joshua is natural?

Take note of Zyzz's abdominal muscles. That's the way they should look. How the hell can you not notice that Joshua is on steroids? Look at his bloody abs! They're literally deformed and sticking out in different directions.
          Medical Definition of PED: a performance enhancing drug : a substance (such as an anabolic steroid or human growth hormone) ...

You simply don't know what you are talking about and base things on what you read,not what you yourself has actually done. im betting you don't even lift weights so therefor how can you have an objective opinion? I gained between 10/15 pounds of muscle since last summer,so I guess im on PEDS since I have close to like 7% bodyfat at age 42 ...

I don't care what you think of me,my trophies in a variety of things says otherwise on how strong I am! 'aguing "
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-31-2016, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Medical Definition of PED: a performance enhancing drug : a substance (such as an anabolic steroid or human growth hormone) ...

You simply don't know what you are talking about and base things on what you read,not what you yourself has actually done. im betting you don't even lift weights so therefor how can you have an objective opinion? I gained between 10/15 pounds of muscle since last summer,so I guess im on PEDS since I have close to like 7% bodyfat at age 42 ...

I don't care what you think of me,my trophies in a variety of things says otherwise on how strong I am! 'aguing "
            What is a Performance-Enhancing Drug?
            A performance-enhancing drug is any substance taken by athletes to improve performance.
            These definitions are just ******. A bottle of water is not a performance enhancing drug. Use your brain. An anabolic steroid is not a drug. You don't get high of a steroid, you don't get addicted to it, It's a synthetic hormone. You can be banned for PEDs and you can be banned for steroids, they're two completely different offences and you get different length bans depending on what you take.

You simply don't know what you are talking about and base things on what you read,not what you yourself has actually done.
            Yeah? How do you know how to count, how to read and write? You learn. Most of my knowledge from medicine and steroids are from reading books. My knowledge of muscle gain and lifting is from personnal experiences.

m betting you don't even lift weights so therefor how can you have an objective opinion? I gained between 10/15 pounds of muscle since last summer,so I guess im on PEDS since I have close to like 7% bodyfat at age 42 ...
            Of course I lift weights. I honestly couldn't care less about what you claim. Show me solid evidence that you gained this weight, can't do it? Don't mention it and I don't see any trophies or medals from you. As they say, pics or it didn't happen.

And no, you didn't gain between 10/15 pounds of muscle. It's either water weight or fat. At forty you'll have terrible testosterone compared to when you were younger. Did you gain 30lbs of muscle a year back then? Twice that Joshua gained? This isn't adding up.

Believe what you want to believe, I'm just telling you that the majority of athletes use PEDs and steroids and I have more evidence that Joshua is using stuff than he isn't.

You don't just get a HGH gut out of nowhere.

And also, there's being incompetent and having the intelligence of an infant and then there's accidentally missing a key on your keyboard.

Last edited by motivational; 05-31-2016, 05:30 PM.

Comment

These definitions are just ******. A bottle of water is not a performance enhancing drug. Use your brain. An anabolic steroid is not a drug. You don't get high of a steroid, you don't get addicted to it, It's a synthetic hormone. You can be banned for PEDs and you can be banned for steroids, they're two completely different offences and you get different length bans depending on what you take.

Yeah? How do you know how to count, how to read and write? You learn. Most of my knowledge from medicine and steroids are from reading books. My knowledge of muscle gain and lifting is from personnal experiences.

Of course I lift weights. I honestly couldn't care less about what you claim. Show me solid evidence that you gained this weight, can't do it? Don't mention it and I don't see any trophies or medals from you. As they say, pics or it didn't happen.

And no, you didn't gain between 10/15 pounds of muscle. It's either water weight or fat. At forty you'll have terrible testosterone compared to when you were younger. Did you gain 30lbs of muscle a year back then? Twice that Joshua gained? This isn't adding up.

Believe what you want to believe, I'm just telling you that the majority of athletes use PEDs and steroids and I have more evidence that Joshua is using stuff than he isn't.

And also, there's being incompetent and having the intelligence of an infant and then there's accidentally missing a key on your keyboard.

In response to this thread: Joshua isn't hated by anyone, he's clearly a very nice guy and a fantastic boxer. But fake nattys are scumbags that give a poor impression to young men, engendering a sense of disatisfaction in their appearance because the cold hard truth is that you will never look like Anthony Joshua unless you take steroids and waste your entire life in the gym.

Joshua is a good guy, and great fighter in the making but he takes an insane amount of roids by the looks of things. That's why he has "detractors" (For morons read haterz.)

Comment

Nothing but garbage posting garbage...you couldn't even comprehend that a 6'6 athlete will put on weight much more easily than a 6'2 one in the training section and here you are trying to have a intelligent convo when you cant even comprehend something that simple....
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-31-2016, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Nothing but garbage posting garbage...you couldn't even comprehend that a 6'6 athlete will put on weight much more easily than a 6'2 one in the training section and here you are trying to have a intelligent convo when you cant even comprehend something that simple....
                  Listen, you can't even use a pronoun properly. Stop crying.

You actually believe that Joshua is natural. You're that ******.

As I said, give me some solid proof about your physique and all these trophies and the muscle you've gained. Otherwise you're just another keyboard warrior.

Look at all the evidence I've provided. It's pretty clear he's not natural. Even look at the post before yours, you'll see someone who actually knows what he's talking about.

Comment

Listen, you can't even use a pronoun properly. Stop crying.

You actually believe that Joshua is natural. You're that ******.

As I said, give me some solid proof about your physique and all these trophies and the muscle you've gained. Otherwise you're just another keyboard warrior.

Look at all the evidence I've provided. It's pretty clear he's not natural. Even look at the post before yours, you'll see someone who actually knows what he's talking about.
                     photo will104_zpsklbsmeht.jpg

Yep must be all those PEDS i took? the funny thing is you talk out your azz here daily,make up b.s as you go along and im actually a trained fighter myself in all combat so yes....i DO know more than you in ALL areas!
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-31-2016, 06:26 PM.

Comment

photo will104_zpsklbsmeht.jpg

Yep must be all those PEDS i took? the funny thing is you talk out your azz here daily,make up b.s as you go along and im actually a trained fighter myself in all combat so yes....i DO know more than you in ALL areas!
                      Jesus Christ I can't! You're a trained fighter in all combat? LOOOOOOOL. Bloody artic warfare, vietnam 1000 confirmed kills.

Na man, stop replying this is just embarrasing now. All that photo shows is a skinny guy? I'm struggling to see how that's 30+ years in the gym? You obviously slacked off a bit and stopped training for about twenty five of those years.

Do you still not get it? Anthony Joshua has been training for about seven years, why the hell would you believe that he has that body in 1/4 of the time you've trained and he looks far better than you? Are your genetics really that bad?
                      Last edited by motivational; 05-31-2016, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X