Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Anthony Joshua get a lot of hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Anthony Joshua get a lot of hate?

For literally years everyone complained about the heavyweight division being dead, the klitschko brothers being boring, nobody being in shape etc, I mean there was a time Chris areolla and Seth Mitchell were the best prospects in the division, remember that?

Then we get Joshua

Young
    Massive puncher
    Entertaining
    In great shape
    Black

Pretty much everything people clearly wanted in a heavyweight. Comes along, wins an early title, has a great start to his career, putting on exciting fights.

And he gets hate....

Makes no sense to me, can someone explain

Answer me.....

Comment

Cause he's Black and seems cool. Most Boxing Scene posters are members of white supremacy groups.

Comment

damn white supremicists wanna keep a brutha down

wait joshuas british so is that still rayciss?

Comment

Let's put it another way. He's 6 ft 6, 106 kg at 26 years old and about 6-8 percent bodyfat. He was also kicked out of the Olympic team for possession of drugs. Anyone who has any decent knowledge of sports and bodybuilding can see he is clearly using steroids. The human body is not designed to be that size and muscular and it's simply not possible naturally. Find me one boxer before the 1980s with anywhere near that level of muscularity and size at 6'6. It's simply not possible.

Tyson Fury even said when he saw Anthony Joshua, he looked like a pumped up bodybuilder full of steroids.
          Last edited by motivational; 05-25-2016, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Why does it always have to be about being black for you idiots? From my perspective, I dislike the fact that he is overrated by the media and fans before he has done anything. The English media call him champion already and ignore Tyson Fury even though all he's done is win a paper belt off the worst champion to ever hold one. Lets not pretend it's a foregone conclusion that he becomes a great either. He certainly might, but he's not been in against literally anyone half decent. He showed he's stationary as hell vs Whyte and would have been smashed against the top fighters if he fought like that. So in conclusion he's a work in progress but lets stop anointing him when he's only beat ****ing cans.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
              For literally years everyone complained about the heavyweight division being dead, the klitschko brothers being boring, nobody being in shape etc, I mean there was a time Chris areolla and Seth Mitchell were the best prospects in the division, remember that?

Then we get Joshua

Young
              Massive puncher
              Entertaining
              In great shape
              Black

Pretty much everything people clearly wanted in a heavyweight. Comes along, wins an early title, has a great start to his career, putting on exciting fights.

And he gets hate....

Who hates him? He gets no hate...

What I have seen is people calling it like it is: AJ is a power puncher, he is exciting, and he is in great shape. I wouldn't call him entertaining, not personality wise, maybe in the ring. And his color would only matter to a racist.

AJ is also one dimensional, unproven, and slow.

Like most fighters, he has strengths, and he has flaws. Calling like it is isn't hate, it's keeping it 100 like a C-note.

Comment

Didn't notice he gets a lot of hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post

Then we get Joshua

Young
                  Massive puncher
                  Entertaining
                  In great shape
                  Black

And he gets hate....

People want a black heavyweight? Who exactly?

Also he's clearly on roids.

Comment

Same reason GGG gets hate. He's popular and exciting and will probably beat their favourite fighter!

It's why GSP became hated in MMA among the idiots. It's why Jon Jones is hated. Because they beat the "haters" favourite fighters with ease.

Comment

Working...
                    X