Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Anthony Joshua get a lot of hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weak level of competition so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
      Ohh come it's weed ....it's not class A and if he planned on selling it then he probably joins thousands of people every week in the uk who are young and naive....u can walk up into a coffee shop in the dam and buy it over the counter.....so I'm not gonna hang the guy for something he did when he was 18....he's done his time for his crime and he's improved his life....it seems to me you have the issue with Joshua .....can't for the life of me work it out , .you stated he was 18 stone which he never has been and he was at least 16 stone in the olympics so he put on a stone and half in a couple of years.....now what i have always said is untill the day he fails his test set by the BBBC then I will not hound or accuse the man with no actual proof of him taking them....if however he did fail it I would be the first to say he's a cheat.....Joshua has never been skinny and he was always a unit even when he was in the ABA finals so I don't get where your coming with the he gained 30lbs...he's been 16 stone at least since the ABA finals and now he's a stone and half heavier .....so you are telling me that a professional athlete cannot gain that weight eating right and training at the gym day in day out with the correct calorie intake and supplements ? As for 14 years doing bird.....8 oz of herbal weed is a slap on the wrist and it hardly ever rallies to a prison sentence and not like he got caught with a kilo of charge...Dillian Whyte has been talking **** about Joshua for as long as I can remember..he's got issues and even now after getting battered he's still chirping up and asking for another massacre .whyte has Ben banned for failing a test not Joshua ...remember that...u said before that it's impossible for a fighter to be an amatuer for 4 years and win the Olympic title....now if it was any weight below light heavyweight I would say your right....but super heavyweights are a rare find and if some one comes long with a lot of natural ability they can quite easily make it..no question about that...now what you can do is you keep on insisting that Joshua is on steroids to ever you want to for as long as you want and I will hold judgement untill he fails his year long random testing that is carried out from the British boxing board of control .....if he fails then u know my response
      Joshua has never been skinny and he was always a unit even when he was in the ABA finals so I don't get where your coming with the he gained 30lbs...he's been 16 stone at least since the ABA finals and now he's a stone and half heavier
      Of course he was skinny. You're not born at 104KG. There's no pictures of it because he wasn't famous back then and the less people know the better.

Yes, he's a stone and a half heavier. 30 lbs = 2 stone. So I wasn't far off. My point was that he gained a crazy amount of weight.

so you are telling me that a professional athlete cannot gain that weight eating right and training at the gym day in day out with the correct calorie intake and supplements ?
      Hell no, not even close. Especially without gaining any fat.

As I said, you have to understand, to gain muscle you must gain fat. Your body doesn't understand it when you try to tell it to gain muscle and lose fat because you're stronger with more fat. Therefore your body will put on fat. The only way to change this is to start injecting hormones and telling your body not to put on fat. Or you can gain lots of fat and muscle and then burn the fat off and keep a lot of the muscle, that's the only way you could get close to Joshua's physique.

Look at this picture BTW, what the hell is wrong with his abs?

And no, it's not photoshopped. He definately has a GH gut. What the hell.

what you can do is you keep on insisting that Joshua is on steroids to ever you want to for as long as you want and I will hold judgement untill he fails his year long random testing that is carried out from the British boxing board of control .....if he fails then u know my response
      There's no way he will ever fail a test. Everyone would realise how corrupt boxing is and they wouldn't let that happen. Marion Jones had to admit it because they wouldn't let her test positive and Lance Armstrong passed over 200 drug tests. They will never ever test you positive if you're intelliegent enough to hide it and famous enough for it to have an impact.

Comment

Originally posted by motivational View Post
        Of course he was skinny. You're not born at 104KG. There's no pictures of it because he wasn't famous back then and the less people know the better.

Yes, he's a stone and a half heavier. 30 lbs = 2 stone. So I wasn't far off. My point was that he gained a crazy amount of weight.

As I said, you have to understand, to gain muscle you must gain fat. Your body doesn't understand it when you try to tell it to gain muscle and lose fat because you're stronger with more fat. Therefore your body will put on fat. The only way to change this is to start injecting hormones and telling your body not to put on fat. Or you can gain lots of fat and muscle and then burn the fat off and keep a lot of the muscle, that's the only way you could get close to Joshua's physique.

There's no way he will ever fail a test. Everyone would realise how corrupt boxing is and they wouldn't let that happen. Marion Jones had to admit it because they wouldn't let her test positive and Lance Armstrong passed over 200 drug tests. They will never ever test you positive if you're intelliegent enough to hide it and famous enough for it to have an impact.
        Well that's your views and that's that...mine is if he was tested positive he would be named and if he boxed wilder and the WBC title he would be vada tested as they govern the WBC with the testing procedure ......so your pretty much saying that mayweather and pacquaio have taken steroids to become effective at a higher weight while gaining muscle but not gaining fat ..so it would have been impossible for a pacquaio or mayweather to retain there speed and power as they went up the divisions if they were not using roids or performance in handing drugs ? Am I correct this is what your saying

Comment

To gain muscle you have to gain fat? Not if our job is training 24/7 ...muscle burns fat ,thats like saying you get fat when you stop working out bc muscles turn to fatwhich is also impossible because its 2 separate compounds ! HGH gut is also round layer of fat over the mid section ,his mid section clearly has the direct mid section muscles defined with no layer of what would look like water retention .You are insane if you think he would develop hgh gut and not get popped .Do you know how much steroids that would take and for him to pass any test clean? If you look at his record you would see he has put on weight normally and has weighed 240 in some fights . Its not hard at all to put weight on at 6'6 with little body fat if you are constantly traing ,you should also realise he has put on weight on his legs which could easily be 15 pounds right there . Muscle weighs more than fat also !

The real shock is Joshua is the first HW to utilise actual weight training full time and incorporated it into boxing training properly which you can see the results from what ive always known over 2 decades now that weights can make you a more effective fighter when done PROPERLY,which his detractors think hes a bodybuiler who needs peds havent ! Ive also put more mass on at 38 than 28 so this peak thing is nonsense !Not as nonsensicle of the conspiracy theory they will hide Joshua 's ped usage to save boxing ?????

What does armstrong have to do with what they test for now and how Joshua put on size?
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-26-2016, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            To gain muscle you have to gain fat? Not if our job is training 24/7 ...muscle burns fat ,thats like saying you get fat when you stop working out bc muscles turn to fatwhich is also impossible because its 2 separate compounds ! HGH gut is also round layer of fat over the mid section ,his mid section clearly has the direct mid section muscles defined with no layer of what would look like water retention .You are insane if you think he would develop hgh gut and not get popped .Do you know how much steroids that would take and for him to pass any test clean? If you look at his record you would see he has put on weight normally and has weighed 240 in some fights . Its not hard at all to put weight on at 6'6 with little body fat if you are constantly traing ,you should also realise he has put on weight on his legs which could easily be 15 pounds right there . Muscle weighs more than fat also !

The real shock is Joshua is the first HW to utilise actual weight training full time and incorporated it into boxing training properly which you can see the results from what ive always known over 2 decades now that weights can make you a more effective fighter when done PROPERLY,which his detractors think hes a bodybuiler who needs peds havent ! Ive also put more mass on at 38 than 28 so this peak thing is nonsense !Not as nonsensicle of the consiracy theory they will hide Joshua 's ped usage to save boxing ?????

What does armstrong have to do with what they test for now and how Joshua put on size?
            To be honest juggs this poster has issues with Joshua and it seems more of a vendetta than actuall facts...most adults from the age of 18 till there 22 will gain weight considerably escpecially if your training 24/7 and building yourself up...Jesus I use to box at 68 kilos when I was 17.... When I was 20 I was still trying but I was 76 kilos with no fat...I just filled out ....Joshua must have been a good 16 stone when he was in the ABA and he's put on 21lbs over the transition from a boy to a man....plus training every day eating the right foods and training 8 hours a day- 7 days a week ....most boxers gain the most weight from when go from amatuer to a professional athlete...this guy can't seem to work it out....mayweather was 114lbs at 17 and yet he turned pro at 19 and 130lbs......according to this poster that's impossible to do....has no logic about the growth you do as a young athlete ...anyway I'm done with the guy as he has no proof what so ever mate

Comment

To be honest juggs this poster has issues with Joshua and it seems more of a vendetta than actuall facts...most adults from the age of 18 till there 22 will gain weight considerably escpecially if your training 24/7 and building yourself up...Jesus I use to box at 68 kilos when I was 17.... When I was 20 I was still trying but I was 76 kilos with no fat...I just filled out ....Joshua must have been a good 16 stone when he was in the ABA and he's put on 21lbs over the transition from a boy to a man....plus training every day eating the right foods and training 8 hours a day- 7 days a week ....most boxers gain the most weight from when go from amatuer to a professional athlete...this guy can't seem to work it out....mayweather was 114lbs at 17 and yet he turned pro at 19 and 130lbs......according to this poster that's impossible to do....has no logic about the growth you do as a young athlete ...anyway I'm done with the guy as he has no proof what so ever mate
              Any athlete today with the sole priority to train could make there body any way they want . Imagine a fit HW named Joshua with great genetics,former track and fieldstar finding it difficult to put on quality size when all is needed is hard work and calories and proper nutrition /supplemention ?
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-26-2016, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

The real shock is Joshua is the first HW to utilise actual weight training and incorporated it into boxing training properly which you can see the results from what ive always known over 2 decades now that weights can make you a more effective fighter when done PROPERLY,which his detractors think hes a bodybuiler who needs peds havent ! Ive also put more mass on at 38 than 28 so this peak thing is nonsense !

HGH gut is also round layer of fat over the mid section ,his mid section clearly has the direct mid section muscles defined with no layer of what would look like water retention .You are insane if you think he would develop hgh gut and not get popped .Do you know how much steroids that would take and for him to pass any test clean?
                Firstly, HGH is not a steroid. A steroid contains four rings of carbon atoms and is usually used to treat inflamitary diseases and build muscle. Just because it's anabolic doesn't mean it's a steroid. Food for example, is highly anabolic but I don't think anyone would consider lettuce a type of steroid.

Secondly, HGH is not fat over your gut. HGH in simple terms makes your body grow. Some things will grow faster than others but the small intestine grows extremely quickly in comparrison to everything else. A HGH gut is when your small intestine is too big for your stomach wall and it literally makes a buldge in your abdomen area. If you continue to keep using it after this point, your abs will eventually split open because there's just no room for your intestines. It's honestly so sad that this happens, I hate bodybuilding.

Watch this video if you don't believe me - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLphBPBTbMk

You can't hide HGH in test results since it's not a steroid.

The question is, would it really be su****ious? He's in his twenties and he's 6'6 with 100KG+ of size. I guarentee he could play it off and pretend like he has no idea what's happening and that his body must not have stopped growing yet. There's a disease called "gigantism" where your hormone gland releases more HGH than it should and if he kept injecting, he could probably play it off like he had that.

To gain muscle you have to gain fat? Not if our job is training 24/7 ...muscle burns fat ,thats like saying you get fat when you stop working out bc muscles turn to fatwhich is also impossible because its 2 separate compounds !
                Right, you're either eating more calories (bulking) than your metabolic rate or you're eating less (cutting). Of course you can eat less calories than you need and lose fat and weightlift at the same time but you will put on barely any muscle. You need extra calories to put on extra muscle and when you eat extra calories you put on fat. Of course you can put on muscle without fat but not at 90kg+, only if you're a young child or somthing. There's no way in hell that you can put on almost 30lbs of lean muscle with no fat in a couple of years. No damn way.
                Last edited by motivational; 05-26-2016, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Yeah, you're definately right. I gave you proof of FFMI, I showed you he has a HGH gut, look at my points. People agree with me. I've got almost ten different people give me rep on this and look at my points.

Joshua is 26, this would have happened 7-8 years ago. I would totally agree with you if he was younger. You aren't going to gain magic muscle at 22 years old. It's when you're 16-18.

I'm in my early twenties, I gained lots of muscle at the 17/18 mark but not after that, it just went back to normal.

I'm telling you that he's on something. Believe it or not, I don't care.

Comment

Joshuas career is moving along well, Hearn belives in him, hell fight the big fights

Comment

Yeah, you're definately right. I gave you proof of FFMI, I showed you he has a HGH gut, look at my points. People agree with me. I've got almost ten different people give me rep on this and look at my points.

Joshua is 26, this would have happened 7-8 years ago. I would totally agree with you if he was younger. You aren't going to gain magic muscle at 22 years old. It's when you're 16-18.

I'm in my early twenties, I gained lots of muscle at the 17/18 mark but not after that, it just went back to normal.

I'm telling you that he's on something. Believe it or not, I don't care.
                      I never said your lying...that's ur views and might be right for all I know , I'm more old school and like to have faith in the sport I have loved since I was a boy and I dont judge people guilty if there's no proof and they not failed a test...thats it....and I'll put my hands up I don't really know anything about PEDs or steroids as its not my forte....what I will say is according to ur statistics on saying it's impossible to put muscle on without gaining fat pretty much makes floyd mayweather and manny pacquaio guilty of taking PEDs or steroids becaue both of them retained there speed and strengh while going up multiple divsions and still managing to beat naturally bigger champions....mayweather at 18 was 118lbs and yet competed up to 154lb and held his own physically and he never had an ounce of fat on him...that's also the case for pacquaio as well....so under your criteria that pretty much makes both of the greatest fighters of our era drug cheats....and if that's the case boxing is f@cked.....I think we'd can add David haye , Evander holyfield and a lot of others to your guilty list as well

Comment

Working...
                      X