Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Anthony Joshua get a lot of hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motivational View Post
    Jesus Christ I can't! You're a trainer fighter in all combat? LOOOOOOOL. Bloody artic warfare, vietnam 1000 confirmed kills.

Na man, stop replying this is just embarrasing now. All that photo shows is a skinny guy? I'm struggling to see how that's 30+ years in the gym? You obviously slacked off a bit and stopped training for about twenty five of those years.

Do you still not get it? Anthony Joshua has been training for about seven years, why the hell would you believe that he has that body in 1/4 of the time you've trained and he looks far better than you? Are your genetics really that bad?
    What i thought .nothing to say anymore because i just CLOWNED you....and yes ive fought guys who have fought Wilder and Klitchko. Look up Owen Beck as well i trained with him too.Maybe if you had an actual concept of what a good athlete is capable of you wouldnt look so dumb !

"there's no such thing as a strength lifter" ?
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-31-2016, 07:03 PM.

Comment

DAMN he's hot. I don't usually like muscular guys like that but i'd love to pull down them panties a bit further and suck him dry.

Comment

• Motivational is owning these fools.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          What i thought .nothing to say anymore because i just CLOWNED you....and yes ive fought guys who have fought Wilder and Klitchko. Look up Owen Beck as well i trained with him too.Maybe if you had an actual concept of what a good athlete is capable of you wouldnt look so dumb !
          ive fought guys who have fought Wilder and Klitchko
          Listen, there's a capital letter because you're talking about yourself. Seriously man, we need to get this sorted before we continue with the argument. When you're using pronouns and talking about yourself, you have to capitalise it. Okay?

I'm not even going to comment on your elite killing skills and how you've fought incredible boxers. It's would take me another five paragraphs to address your claims and I don't have time for that.

wouldnt look so dumb !
          Don't call me dumb when you can't even use an apostrophe. As I said before, get out of the gym and go back to school.

I've offered you help before with your English skills. Are you foreign or can you just not speak your own language?

You're not even from the UK. You have no clue mate. I guess you still think the NFL and NBA players are natural and they have legitimate drug tests?

Comment

Listen, there's a capital letter because you're talking about yourself. Seriously man, we need to get this sorted before we continue with the argument. When you're using pronouns and talking about yourself, you have to capitalise it. Okay?

I'm not even going to comment on your elite killing skills and how you've fought incredible boxers. It's would take me another five paragraphs to address your claims and I don't have time for that.

Don't call me dumb when you can't even use an apostrophe. As I said before, get out of the gym and go back to school.

I've offered you help before with your English skills. Are you foreign or can you just not speak your own language?

You're not even from the UK. You have no clue mate. I guess you still think the NFL and NBA players are natural and they have legitimate drug tests?
            You are without a doubt one of the dumbest posters ive encountered on here...thanx,,,great stuff...

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              You are without a doubt one of the dumbest posters ive encountered on here...thanx,,,great stuff...
              ive

FOR GOD'S SAKE, IT'S I'VE! THERE'S AN APOSTROPHE! HAVE YOU LEARNT NOTHING? I HAVEN'T WASTED FOURTEEN PAGES REPLYING, FOR YOU TO HAVE NOT LEARNT ANYTHING THIS WHOLE ARGUMENT.

WHAT THE HELL MAN!

No but seriously.

Last edited by motivational; 05-31-2016, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Wow motivational ive learned a lot from your posts. Great posts, thank you sir.

Something i wanna mention.

I will not name names but my frend is connected in boxing circles, he spoke to a world champion a few years ago. A ppv attraction fighter. He told him literally most fighters take PEDS/steriods ( sorry i dont know which ) but theyre cool about it.

He said they take stuff to heal quickly after a fight and get back into training.

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Wow motivational ive learned a lot from your posts. Great posts, thank you sir.

Something i wanna mention.

I will not name names but my frend is connected in boxing circles, he spoke to a world champion a few years ago. A ppv attraction fighter. He told him literally most fighters take PEDS/steriods ( sorry i dont know which ) but theyre cool about it.

He said they take stuff to heal quickly after a fight and get back into training.
                  No problem man!

Yeah, that's the kind of world we live in I guess. It's all about money now. Thanks for mentioning that man

Comment

• I don't hate him. I make fun of him the same I did Tyson Fury when he was prematurely hyped.

It's also funny to see people deny he's on steroids when it's so painfully obvious. Could not show more signs of it if you tried on purpose. I actually think his boxing would benefit if he lost some of the roid bulk and was a little looser.

But it's fun having him in the HW division. Can't wait to see Fury/Parker/Joshua fight now that the generation has truly changed.
                    Last edited by ////; 06-01-2016, 05:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by motivational

You've been completed owned as usual Juggernaut, now do yourself a favour, log off NSB, get back to college & get yourself an education, you clearly need it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X