Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Anthony Joshua get a lot of hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Enough testosterone will act like a steroid ,i didnt say hgh was a steroid ,i said it could be classisfied as one because it has the ability to grow unnatural amounts of muscle !And i was reffering to milligrams but i guess its iu's ,either way when you INJECT them its 10 times more potent !

No im not bigger than those guys ,i dont lift for bulk am not on peds and am a STRENGTH lifter ,but i bet if i post a pic you would have little to say ! Im also a former national /n.y /P.A state arm wrestling champion from years back and have won a few weight contests in P.A which have some of the best athletes in the world ,even Lewis trained a few times at my gym. Thers nothing mysterious gaining 20 pounds lean muscle from teens to mid 20's if you are an ELITE athlete its that much easier ,the reality here is you are the NOOB here !

Then again im dealing with someone who said Marciano isnt an all time great bc he would lose in other eras which tells me your a moron and no need to converse with such an imbecile....
    Enough testosterone will act like a steroid
    testosterone
    noun: testosterone
    a steroid hormone that stimulates development of male secondary sexual characteristics, produced mainly in the testes, but also in the ovaries and adrenal cortex.
    Are you just making this stuff up or something? You could at least type something along the lines of "testosterone definition" into google and check to see if what you're saying is even true.

i didnt say hgh was a steroid
    You implied that it could be hidden using steroids and as I said, they're two completely different things. Finding if someone is using steroids or if they're using HGH is two completely different tests.

And i was reffering to milligrams but i guess its iu's ,either way when you INJECT them its 10 times more potent !
    Don't even refer back to what you said about HGH. I actually lost brain cells reading what you said about your friends injecting 3L of HGH. The human body has on average, five litres of blood. Did you actually believe he was injecting 60% of the amount of blood into his body in pure HGH? If you believe that kind of bull, no wonder you believe Joshua is natural.

And yes, of course it's more potent when you inject it because your liver doesn't have process it, which will both weaken the HGH slightly and damage your liver. It's not ten times more potent by the way. As I said, please stop making things up lol. It's maybe, 50% better at the most.

a STRENGTH lifter ,but i bet if i post a pic you would have little to say ! Im also a former national /n.y /P.A state arm wrestling champion from years back and have won a few weight contests in P.A which have some of the best athletes in the world ,even Lewis trained a few times at my gym.
    There's no bloody way you've been lifting for 30 years. You're a strength lifter? Don't you mean a strongman? Or a Powerlifter? Or are you simply an average Weightlifter? There's no such thing as a strength lifter. Everyone lifts weights for the purpose of gaining strength.. Jesus Christ.

You do know that by saying you're a "strength lifter" you're contradicting every single thing you said about how you can gain muscle without any fat? Look at the strongest people in the world with the most muscle. They're covered in fat because to get that level of strenghth and to build that much muscle you need fat.

if you are an ELITE athlete its that much easier
    Are you guys delirious or something? Just because someone is good at a sport doesn't make them any better than you. Joshua is 6'6 and probably has a huge heart, not to mention he's extremely heavy and carrying a large amount of muscle. He's also using a bunch of PEDs. His fitness will be absolutely horrific. Dillian Whyte was the only boxer he's fought who used his brain and tried to make it to the later rounds and as a result he almost beat Joshua.

the reality here is you are the NOOB here
    Look, you have no idea what you're talking about. As you said you've been training for 30 years and know absolutely nothing about nutrition and you think you're a "strength lifter".

Honestly. You train purely for the purpose of stength and have been doing so for thirty years (I assume) and you believe that Anthony Joshua in about 1/5 of the time you've been training is probably faster, stronger, looks better and fitter than you. He's not bloody natural you fool and if he is, it just shows that you've wasted your time.

You don't need to upload a photo of yourself. I can already tell your physique isn't impressive. Otherwise your profile picture would be yourself and not some cartoon "juggernaut".

Then again im dealing with someone who said Marciano isnt an all time great bc he would lose in other eras which tells me your a moron and no need to converse with such an imbecile....
    Ok sir, let's point out some the pathetic and apparant spelling mistakes in that quote.

im
    Firstly, it's "I'm". There's a capital letter because you're talking about yourself and there's an apostrophe because it's a shortened version of "I am".

isnt
    Secondly, "isn't" has an apostrophe because it's a shortened version of "is not".

your
    Thirdly, did you really say your? It's "you're" because it's an abbreviation of "you are".

and no need to converse with such an imbecile
    This sentence makes no sense. It should be "and I have no need to converse with such an imbecile". Pronouns are very important in sentences. They make it so that we know who is the subject of the statement and who is actually making the statement.

It's pretty ironic that you called me a moron and an imbecile when I know children as young as five that can use better English than you. Pherhaps you should stop boxing and go back to school? That would be a far better usage of your time. It's only fools such as yourself who believe Joshua is natural. Anyone with half a brain can tell that the human body simply doesn't support that much muscle without the use of an outside substance or stimulator.

Don't even reply back to this. You have no idea what you're talking about and it's a waste of my time to correct every single statement you make. If you would like to message me, I would be willing to provide you with some free English lessons instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
      Why does it always have to be about being black for you idiots? From my perspective, I dislike the fact that he is overrated by the media and fans before he has done anything. The English media call him champion already and ignore Tyson Fury even though all he's done is win a paper belt off the worst champion to ever hold one. Lets not pretend it's a foregone conclusion that he becomes a great either. He certainly might, but he's not been in against literally anyone half decent. He showed he's stationary as hell vs Whyte and would have been smashed against the top fighters if he fought like that. So in conclusion he's a work in progress but lets stop anointing him when he's only beat ****ing cans.
      Do you like GGG?

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
        Why do you assume that because he's a fitness freak he doesn't juice? Do you realise the crazy levels of dedication professional bodybuilders need to have to compete?
        Why do you assume that because he's a fitness freak he is juicing?

Joshua been working on since he was a teen, you can go back and watch Amateurs vs Dilian Whyte he had good size even back then. Not like he made this transformation in a year or 2

You have guys like Povetkin and Tarver taking PED's and both was still Fat and Flabby Looking so Muscles doesn't mean someone is Juicing

Like I said he is being accused of Juicing mostly by Fat Lazy Fuks or people who are JEALOUS of the fact that no matter how hard they work they can't acheive the Physic that Joshua has so out of jealous they accuse others of being on something

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post

Joshua been working on since he was a teen, you can go back and watch Amateurs vs Dilian Whyte he had good size even back then. Not like he made this transformation in a year or 2

You have guys like Povetkin and Tarver taking PED's and both was still Fat and Flabby Looking so Muscles doesn't mean someone is Juicing

Like I said he is being accused of Juicing mostly by Fat Lazy Fuks or people who are JEALOUS of the fact that no matter how hard they work they can't acheive the Physic that Joshua has so out of jealous they accuse others of being on something
          I suggest you read motivational's posts and educate yourself.

Comment

Sorry to say but that kid is delusional,i put on at least 15 pounds LEAN muscle from 18 to 25 without training to be a world class athlete. anyone who thinks you cant put on even more quality muscle nowadays ped free from teens to 20's has never actually trained before. AJ sleeps eats and trains working out/boxing/athletics....do you think he was a track star by accident...does this REQUIRE great genetics? I proved that imbecile wrong and he went off a rant about spelling mistakes as well....
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-28-2016, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
              Do you like GGG?
              More than I do Joshua. But part of that is because I'm English and I hear the hype about Joshua a lot more. And hell, whatever you say GGG has done more than Joshua has.

Comment

Who said I haven't? I'm just not as shallow and insecure as you are that you have to accuse someone you don't know of being on something

Comment

• Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
                  More than I do Joshua. But part of that is because I'm English and I hear the hype about Joshua a lot more. And hell, whatever you say GGG has done more than Joshua has.
                  Joshua fought bums and gets praised. GGG fights bums and gets praised. You like one and dislike the other. Make this make sense to me, becuase thats odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post

A late starter in the sport, Joshua only began boxing in 2007, aged 18
                    Yes, He had been training for a couple of years and he had a good physique but it wasn't amazing, hell I had a better physique than him when I was eighteen.

Let's make it clear that Anthony Joshua is not a genetic freak. Mike Tyson could bench 200 lbs when he was twelve. The majority of people at the gym can't even bench half of that. He was always a huge guy and it was clear that he had incredible genetics.

Tyson being a genetic freak, weighed less than Joshua and he had more fat. There's no way Joshua is natural.

Not like he made this transformation in a year or 2
                    And yes, he gained over 20 lbs of solid, lean muscle when he was transitioning from Olympic boxer to Professional (because you know, he got kicked from the team for being a drug dealer, just thought I'd throw that in there )

It doesn't even matter how long it took him to get the size, even though that should be proof enough that he's using stuff. You're overlooking the main fact that he has an impossible amount of muscle for a natural human. Period. Look at the physiques of the people he's fought, it's just ridiculous. He's on another level, an enhanced level.

Firsty, Tarver was banned for an anabolic steroid. Don't get a PED and an anabolic steroid mixed up, they're two completely different things. We're accusing Joshua for steroids because he has a ridiculous amount of size. PEDs have close to no visible effect and will not put on any size. Tarver had loads of muscle by the way, just because you have fat over the muscle does not mean you don't any muscle.

Povetkin was huge by the way and he wasn't banned for a PED, he took meldonium before they changed the rules and made it a banned substance and it showed up in a drugs test a year after he took it and he wasn't banned because of it.

people who are JEALOUS of the fact that no matter how hard they work they can't acheive the Physic that Joshua
                    You're right about that, I've been training since I was fourteen (so almost ten years) and I was bigger than Joshua all the way up until about twenty, then somehow he started to make crazy gains that he didn't make when he was younger. There's no way that you can gain 30 lbs of muscle in two years and it annoys me that the majority of boxing fans who have little to no education on the subject think that someone can obtain that amount of muscle mass naturally.

You didn't address me in that comment, so I'll be nice in this post and not call you out on all the misspelled words or words used in the wrong context.
                    Last edited by motivational; 05-28-2016, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
                      Joshua fought bums and gets praised. GGG fights bums and gets praised. You like one and dislike the other. Make this make sense to me, becuase thats odd.
                      I'm not a fan of either. I don't rate either until they beat somebody good. But one annoys me and the other doesn't It's that simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X