Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I Want Golovkin Next, He Would Solidify My Legacy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth about Lara

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    I had him losing to Molina and drawing with Canelo. Barely got past Vanes in 2 tries, he's got nothing for Ggg
    Your hate is real lol. Losing to Molina? Don't be absurd. The guy who lost to Bundrage,Kirkland,Alvarado,Chavez jr.and two other bums not even worth mentioning? Lmfao he whooped Molina I don't know how the judges gave that fight a draw? Lara is the most discriminated fighter in boxing!! If Lara was American he'd be undefeated and idolized. No one wants to fight Lara.Floyd jr. Is scared.GGG is scared..Canelo is scared.. Thurman is scared.. Brook is scared.. No one wants to fight Lara.. Lara will make GGG look like a fool just like he made Canelo look like a fool.. Lara is the best fighter south of 160 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Humberto01 View Post
      Your hate is real lol. Losing to Molina? Don't be absurd. The guy who lost to Bundrage,Kirkland,Alvarado,Chavez jr.and two other bums not even worth mentioning? Lmfao he whooped Molina I don't know how the judges gave that fight a draw? Lara is the most discriminated fighter in boxing!! If Lara was American he'd be undefeated and idolized. No one wants to fight Lara.Floyd jr. Is scared.GGG is scared..Canelo is scared.. Thurman is scared.. Brook is scared.. No one wants to fight Lara.. Lara will make GGG look like a fool just like he made Canelo look like a fool.. Lara is the best fighter south of 160 lbs.
      No I was a fan of Lara then, up till Canelo fight which I favored him big in. Then he chokes so bad in his one big chance. He just got mugged and outworked by Molina Iirc, yes same guy that lost to Bundrage. It's nothing new, we just saw him lose 5 round to Vanes

Comment

I had him losing to Molina and drawing with Canelo. Barely got past Vanes in 2 tries, he's got nothing for Ggg

Right..... GGG is a fearless hero, and everyone else is a bum.

gotcha ^^

Hey, the scintillating breakdown you just did for Lara's career.....

No I was a fan of Lara then, up till Canelo fight which I favored him big in. Then he chokes so bad in his one big chance. He just got mugged and outworked by Molina Iirc, yes same guy that lost to Bundrage. It's nothing new, we just saw him lose 5 round to Vanes

..... do a similar breakdown for Dominic Wade for us ^^

Then do one for Monroe, Rubio, Geale, Adama, Stevens, Macklin, Ishida, and Rosado.

See how easy that was ?

Comment

Originally posted by Humberto01 View Post
          Erislandy Lara is without question undefeated he was blatantly robbed vs Williams and Canelo. Lara is a skilled pugilist who everyone south of 160lbs. Is scared to face. Lara will outbox,outbang,outslick the supposed best boxer that has ever laced the gloves yes I'm talking about Floyd Mayweather jr. Lara is a better boxer than Mayweather jr.. I will bet everything I own that Lara will beat the breaks off Mayweather jr.. As a matter of fact I firmly believe he's the only boxer that can and will outbox Floyd jr.. Lara will make GGG look foolish just like he did to Canelo.. Canelo may not hit as hard as GGG. But Canelo sure faster than GGG. He will make GGG look as slow as molasses. Lara is the man and anyone who says otherwise has no clue about the sport of Boxing.and for the record he has the best quality of opposition. Williams,Angulo,Trout,Canelo,Martirosyan.. Name one super welterweight who has a better quality of opposition record. This guy wants to fight the best and he would beat them all if the judges were honest and not bought off!! Lara has called out Floyd jr. To his face and Floyd jr. Ducks him!! Lara has called out GGG and GGG is ducking him.The only reason Canelo fought Lara is because he embarrassed him in front of his Mexican fans.But Canelo is scared of giving him a rematch because Canelo knows Kara made him look like a fool.he doesn't want to look like a fool for a second time.. Everyone who watched that fight knows Canelo lost. Lara is the most feared and the most skilled fighter in boxing give the man his due diligence.. Don't hate him just because he's Cuban!!!
          great points. Lara >>>>>>>

Comment

Working...
          X