Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG being "ducked" isnt a good enough excuse for his resume when mike McCallum was 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    boxing is a business. I seriously doubt everyone with a pulse from 154-175 is ducking this guy. let alone 160-168

its certain people they want to fight and others they dont.
    Anyone that believes that he is avoided by guys in 4 weight classes is delusional. A lot of guys would get in the ring with him, but how many of those guys are fights we want to see? That said. Who is really trying to fight him? A lot of people run their mouths, but are'nt doing **** to make it happen. I don't see anyone from 154 making the jump to 160 to get a piece of him. He basicly has everyone at 160 ****ting themselves. At 168 you got DeGale and Ramirez saying they would fight him, but at this point DeGale is the only fight I really want to see at 168 and if that fight happens its likely to be next year.

The only thing I get on GGG about is Ward, and that was over the catchweight crap. If you think you're better, fight the man at his best or stay in your own lane.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      a new day....... so of course yet another GGG thread by realobsessedpugilist

get some therapy man, this is really getting sad
      lol after years of daily mayweather threads this shouldn't be anything new to u, but the TS poses a valid question

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        OP is right, it's enough. GGG should get them in the ring at gun point. because that's the only way he will get the top 5 mw in the ring with him
        Rofl, sick burns.

Yet so true.

Comment

there are no toneys or mccallums

its a joke to say someone is top ten p4p and never beat one, let alone not 1 elite fighter....AT ALL
          Glad you can admit to some of your opinions being wrong. Usually I like your opinions, but you got a bug up your ass about GGG for whatever reason. It seems weird & petty from you. But I went nuclear on Kell Brook last week or something like that in some thread so we all got some shortcomings at times with certain guys that piss us off or disappointed or whatever is going on here.

And P4P is a child-like silly ass concept. Its Batman vs Spiderman bs for adult children. I find it hilarious that grown up boxing fans talk so much about P4P fantasyland **** to begin with.

The bottom line is GGG is the best 160lber as agreed on by most fans & pundits at this point. Thats no small feat. And the biggest feat in that accomplishment is he did it via white flags by his competition.

Like I said overlook the worse crimes against boxing & boxing fans the Canelo's (assuming he continues down the road he's on), Martinez's & Cotto's committed & condemn GGG if you want when 90%+ of his biggest challengers don't wanna fight him, but it just makes you look biased & silly.

Comment

no ***** but my point is instead of his team and fans complaining about him being ducked and giving him credit for fights that didnt happen, he went to other fighters back yards(Herol Graham, Kalambay,Mike Watson) fought undefeated punchers(julian jackson) and an advanced age to prove his greatness

GGG has been elevated to a point that he is great without ever having proven it. We want to see it in the ring.
            you can force the fighters to fight, he's verbally called all middleweights.when GGG became sturms mandatory that fool ran. he is willing to go england and fight saunders but saunders all of sudden came up with excuses after things got serious.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
              Anyone that believes that he is avoided by guys in 4 weight classes is delusional. A lot of guys would get in the ring with him, but how many of those guys are fights we want to see? That said. Who is really trying to fight him? A lot of people run their mouths, but are'nt doing **** to make it happen. I don't see anyone from 154 making the jump to 160 to get a piece of him. He basicly has everyone at 160 ****ting themselves. At 168 you got DeGale and Ramirez saying they would fight him, but at this point DeGale is the only fight I really want to see at 168 and if that fight happens its likely to be next year.

The only thing I get on GGG about is Ward, and that was over the catchweight crap. If you think you're better, fight the man at his best or stay in your own lane.
              how many fights has he had that were people we wanted to see?
              Im sure no one was calling for rosado, adama, monroe, ishida etc.

I wish his team would do something to make it happen, instead of "its a mandatory doe"

when he gets all the belts thats all it will be with 4 belts....4 mandatories and 1 decent fighter now and then

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post

you gotta get your facts straight, neither ward or ggg called each other out. ward has always said publicly "I DONT CALL OUT FIGHTERS"....this was started by the media and fan haters of GGG. GGG gets a buzz because both chavez junior and froch called out GGG IN THE MEAN TIME Ward is recovering from surgery and in a legal battle. But Thats when the ggg haters are like why you wanna fight froch and junior not ward. thats like saying crawford has been ducking mikey garcia for 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  He was willing to move up for Chavez Jr. before accomplishing that goal. Try a new excuse.
                  You mean he shouldnt be willing to move up for a career payday vs a guy he whooped on during sparing for a chance to become a superstar?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Glad you can admit to some of your opinions being wrong. Usually I like your opinions, but you got a bug up your ass about GGG for whatever reason. It seems weird & petty from you. But I went nuclear on Kell Brook last week or something like that in some thread so we all got some shortcomings at times with certain guys that piss us off or disappointed or whatever is going on here.

And P4P is a child-like silly ass concept. Its Batman vs Spiderman bs for adult children. I find it hilarious that grown up boxing fans talk so much about P4P fantasyland **** to begin with.

The bottom line is GGG is the best 160lber as agreed on by most fans & pundits at this point. Thats no small feat. And the biggest feat in that accomplishment is he did it via white flags by his competition.

Like I said overlook the worse crimes against boxing & boxing fans the Canelo's (assuming he continues down the road he's on), Martinez's & Cotto's committed & condemn GGG if you want when 90%+ of his biggest challengers don't wanna fight him, but it just makes you look biased & silly.
                    for me it all boils down to me being a boxing fan and seeing a possibly great fighter have his best years pissed away because of politics, his team, and other issues.

GGG could be an ATG but his team has to let it happen. I cant put all the blame on everyone from m 154-168 without him recieving any criticism when we all know he could have fought better opponents than he has the past 3 years.

also I get annoyed because I see posters who big this guy up but trash fighters who are more proven.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                      lol after years of daily mayweather threads this shouldn't be anything new to u, but the TS poses a valid question
                      ive been on message boards for years....since the early 2000s and had to endure proven fighters like Naseem Hamed, Mayweather, RoY jones and others get trashed and they fought better competition.

yet i have to endure this guy is a beast, they ducking doe, he is this and that...no one was jumping to fight roy jones but he was blamed for fights not happening. so was floyd.

Mayweather was getting trashed on this site the past few years for who he fought, yet fought 15 champions in a row to end his career.

they just want GGG to win, they dont care who he fights, they wont admit it.

Comment

Working...
                      X