No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Moves On From Povetkin, Plans Midsummer Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
    Wilder went to Povetkin's backyard and everything showing no excuses or fear against him. So unfortunate he got caught using that banned substance. It would have been a good fight.
    bullsheet haymon had no intention of wilder fighting there. paid VADA to "catch" povetkin with a billionth of milligram of a recently declared illegal drug. they want all the money with wilder even getting in the ring. that was the purpose of agreeing to go there

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
      Pedvetkin should be banned for life...
      Even if you were elected head of VADA, WADA an WBC tomorrow and changed it into a branch of the Black Panther Party, you couln't ban Povetkin.

He didn't test positive under the WADA guidelines VADA supposedly adheres to. The trace amount was below the threshold and only warranted re-testing. He never tested dirty.

You could strip Wilder for refusing his mandatory though.

Comment

This is why it's hard to cheer for Us-based boxers anymore. It's such a sleazy system.

Povetkin has not tested dirty. All involve parties say he had trace levels of a recently banned substance below the legal limit which merely warranted retesting.

American media reports: Povetkin tests dirty! Fight Cancelled!

Except he never tested dirty and the fight was only briefly postponed. The substance they found trace amounts of was considered a legal equivalent of caffiene a few months ago.

Wilder backed out.

Deontay Wilder backed out of the fight with no dirty test and no retesting, but is being depicted as some hero who exposed a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          bullsheet haymon had no intention of wilder fighting there. paid VADA to "catch" povetkin with a billionth of milligram of a recently declared illegal drug. they want all the money with wilder even getting in the ring. that was the purpose of agreeing to go there
          I don't know Nacho, Wilder took all the step and made the moves to make the fight happen. He was even training in the UK, why go through all the charades just to pay someone to cancel the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            I don't know Nacho, Wilder took all the step and made the moves to make the fight happen. He was even training in the UK, why go through all the charades just to pay someone to cancel the fight?
            nomadic much better to train and not get knocked out then to train and get ko'd. now they want all the money like they won the fight

Comment

I hope it will be against a top 10 fighter but I have a feeling it will be against a C-level fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                This is why it's hard to cheer for Us-based boxers anymore. It's such a sleazy system.

Povetkin has not tested dirty. All involve parties say he had trace levels of a recently banned substance below the legal limit which merely warranted retesting.

American media reports: Povetkin tests dirty! Fight Cancelled!

Except he never tested dirty and the fight was only briefly postponed. The substance they found trace amounts of was considered a legal equivalent of caffiene a few months ago.

Wilder backed out.

Deontay Wilder backed out of the fight with no dirty test and no retesting, but is being depicted as some hero who exposed a cheater.
                ??! Your a fkn RTard!!! Easy DON'T FKN cheat and the fight goes on. That POS hasn't asked for a retest because B Sample is what makes it official in the books. A sample just tells BOTH fighters and the boxing organization you failed.

POS almost got away with it so you KNOW that FK is a PRO CHEAT!!!

Comment

Congrats Wilder, you are a coward. A true champ fights ANYONE no matter the circumstances. If you are so good, fight him on PEDs dude. You are probably on PEDs as well yourself. Stop the excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                    You dont'. Only a dumb fk would blame Wilder for that other POS getting caught. And the low amount tells me he's a pro at cheating he just FKd up the timing by a day or hours...

Think about it. Three blood test passed ands they check for that. A UA fails. Almost 3 weeks later. He cheated Between April 11th - April 25th. POS won't even pay for the B Sample to be tested.

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. At least now I get to learn another boxer's name I've never heard of before when Bum Squad picks his next opponent lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X