No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Moves On From Povetkin, Plans Midsummer Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    I suggest you quit rooting for a cheater and then you won't have to make excuses! Simple then! It makes you LOOK ****** not me! Tell Barry Bonds Jr. He got caught. Deal with it. Facts he FAILED the test.

Why has Pedovetkin not asked for the B Sample to be tested??? Dude he could get caught a hundred times and you would STILL be a Blind RTard in DENIAL!!! Your a FOOL who believes a CHEAT. I'm gonna laugh my @ss off and his B Sample comes back positive. And then the NSAC suspends him and other states honor it....Don't worry your boy can still fight and cheat in Russia

Of course his B sample would fail. He has Meldonium still in his system obviously. Again, if Meldonium supposedly can stay in your body for 6 months, and he took meldonium before January, then yes, you would expect his B-sample to fail as well judging by the fact that his first sample failed. What the hell would a B sample do? You're not understanding this at all. Jesus, it's like talking to a child without any ability to use logic.

The important thing is finding out if he took if before or after the ban date. That's all that matters at this point. If he took it December 31st, you better believe he's going to get cleared of any charges.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
      Wilder's next fight will be against Gerald Washington. He is ranked #15 by the WBC, no one has ever heard of him and he is a journeyman who can't punch his way through a paper bag. in order words, he is exactly the type of fighter that Wilder loves to fight.
      Is that confirmed or just your prediction?

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post

Of course his B sample would fail. He has Meldonium still in his system obviously. Again, if Meldonium supposedly can stay in your body for 6 months, and he took meldonium before January, then yes, you would expect his B-sample to fail as well judging by the fact that his first sample failed. What the hell would a B sample do? You're not understanding this at all. Jesus, it's like talking to a child without any ability to use logic.

The important thing is finding out if he took if before or after the ban date. That's all that matters at this point. If he took it December 31st, you better believe he's going to get cleared of any charges.
        Not necessarily. If the levels were 70 nanograms, that's within the margin of error for many blood tests. It could show up clean, dirty, clean, dirty, clean as it gradually tapers off.

Either way he would be legal under WADA guidelines, unless the maount in his blood miraculously increased one thousand times for the B sample.

What's funny to me is that Wilder's fans (not all of them but most) on this forum seemed to go into some sort of slumber/hiding leading up to this fight but now that Wilder has backed out, there are hundreds of them again.
        Last edited by ////; 05-24-2016, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Deontay Wilder would have much rather been in the ring tonight than watching any given boxing telecast from his living room couch. The timing of the fourth defense of his heavyweight title didn't work out as planned, but the good news is that he won't have to wait long to get back on course.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          bring on wilder vs martin

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            I do to. That's a lot money down the drain. Bringing entire team overseas?? He also had his flight ready to leave that Sunday. I don't believe for one second he last took the drug in Sept. And how do you pass 3 blood tests looking for that drug and fail a urine one??? Because you took it between those dates. They still haven't asked for the B Sample to be tested. Or *** take another test and if it comes up the same numbers then I could believe his POS story. Instead their pulling a Lance Armstrong move and attacking the other guys.
            True, I'm sorry but after the Browne incident I don't trust those Russians, the whole situation stinks. I think there is some sophisticated PED taking in Russian athletes. Check out the latest with the 2008 Russian Olympians that got busted.

Comment

Working...
            X