Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets just imagine for one second.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemiuex batters Lara. I don't want anyone to even mention Lara and GGG in the same sentence again until Lara moves up and fights Lemule and proves he belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      the truth is the truth....it's not degrading to say what the guy would do is it? He would throw even less punches because he would be scared to get countered by GGG with his power...even more boredom and running around...no thanks
      Ok. I get it. Jsmooth is anti-best fighting the best.

He'd rather see GGG mow over guys like Dwyane Wade because it's exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        Ok. I get it. Jsmooth is anti-best fighting the best.

He'd rather see GGG mow over guys like Dwyane Wade because it's exciting.
        Spin it how you want..I wanna see Saunders or Jacobs take the fight..forget Canelo and his made up weight class, he can find another no chin having semi welterweight to bring up...

Comment

Originally posted by Cody8804 View Post
          Martirosyan is better than anyone on golovkins resume
          Maybe he should move up then so GGG could KO him in like 4 rounds...shouldn't be hard considering vanes doesn't move his head one bit...

Comment

Spin it how you want..I wanna see Saunders or Jacobs take the fight..forget Canelo and his made up weight class, he can find another no chin having semi welterweight to bring up...
            And I want to **** Jennifer Lopez but since that's not happening I gotta take the best available piece of ass that's willing to get it in.

Comment

Well that's the same guy Canelo basically fought on even terms with and you guys bloodied your panties when Canelo dropped his title so why not fight the one that seems to be willing?
              These guys are horrible

gennady wins in their mind so they don't want to see the fight

These cucks are herbivores in real life. Why talk to her when they can imagine more in their heads

Comment

the truth is the truth....it's not degrading to say what the guy would do is it? He would throw even less punches because he would be scared to get countered by GGG with his power...even more boredom and running around...no thanks
                I'd rather see the Canelo fight or Eubank jr fight GGG. Lara vs Golovkin wouldn't be as boring as you think, GGG imo would dictate the pace and show people like yourself how to deal with "running" via cutting off the ring.

Comment

Well that's the same guy Canelo basically fought on even terms with and you guys bloodied your panties when Canelo dropped his title so why not fight the one that seems to be willing?
                  If Canelo stayed at 154, the fight would barely be on the radar

Nowhere near as much as now.

I'd rather see Lara go up and beat an Andy Lee or someone, just to show me that the perception that middleweight is dire is true. If its as bad as people say, then Lara would have no problem dispatching him. It would also get rid of the inevitable 'get out clause' for the same old tired posters who want to impose a 'lose-lose' situation on the fighter they don't like - Golovkin wins, he's a jr middleweight though... GGG doesn't fight him, ducking him.

This is getting really tiresome

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    These guys are horrible

gennady wins in their mind so they don't want to see the fight

These cucks are herbivores in real life. Why talk to her when they can imagine more in their heads
                    OP isn't as bad as others. Just when it comes to GGG these dudes have no idea what they want. Everybody is ducking him and those that call him out are not worthy.

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    If Canelo stayed at 154, the fight would barely be on the radar

Nowhere near as much as now.

I'd rather see Lara go up and beat an Andy Lee or someone, just to show me that the perception that middleweight is dire is true. If its as bad as people say, then Lara would have no problem dispatching him. It would also get rid of the inevitable 'get out clause' for the same old tired posters who want to impose a 'lose-lose' situation on the fighter they don't like - Golovkin wins, he's a jr middleweight though... GGG doesn't fight him, ducking him.

This is getting really tiresome
                    He weighed only 160 tonight. If he goes to MW it will only be for GGG or Canelo. Maybe Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Say what you want about his style "AT LEAST LARA WANTS TO FIGHT!

Wants the fight? So instead of testing the waters at 160,he rematches vanes at 154...you call that wanting the fight? Right now golovkin either has to unify with saunders,or defend against Jacobs,so lara plays no part in that equation. If lara moves up and beats someone like Rosado,stevens,or Monroe jr,he can show that he's actually serious about 160,and the fight can get made.

Comment

Working...
                      X