Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets just imagine for one second.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets just imagine for one second.......

That GGG just went 7-5 or even 8-4 against one of his #15 ranked contenders lol...

This is the guy most of the red bars think is the boogeyman that GGG is avoiding ha? Makes tons of sense hahahahahaha... And where was that fight, In a high school auditorium? You could hear a pin drop in that place..I think I heard someone in the crowd fart in the 4th round of the main event it was so quiet.

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    That GGG just went 7-5 or even 8-4 against one of his #15 ranked contenders lol...

This is the guy most of the red bars think is the boogeyman that GGG is avoiding ha? Makes tons of sense hahahahahaha... And where was that fight, In a high school auditorium? You could hear a pin drop in that place..I think I heard someone in the crowd fart in the 4th round of the main event it was so quiet.
    Fawking funny bro

Comment

I'd rather he fought someone that clearly beat Vanes than a boxino champ, Rubio's leftovers, or a guy who was on house arrest and may as well have been some bum off the streets.

Comment

Well that's the same guy Canelo basically fought on even terms with and you guys bloodied your panties when Canelo dropped his title so why not fight the one that seems to be willing?

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          Well that's the same guy Canelo basically fought on even terms with and you guys bloodied your panties when Canelo dropped his title so why not fight the one that seems to be willing?
          I don't care who he fights but to act like this guy would do anything but run around the ring all night is laughable... Every one of his fights is exactly the same, he win 6-8 rounds in mediocre fashion while being extremely boring to watch. Plus he looked so damn small against Vanes, he weighed 160 tonight....

Comment

I don't care who he fights but to act like this guy would do anything but run around the ring all night is laughable... Every one of his fights is exactly the same, he win 6-8 rounds in mediocre fashion while being extremely boring to watch. Plus he looked so damn small against Vanes, he weighed 160 tonight....
            So?? You ***** about everybody from 135-205 that's fought since 1975 has ducked GGG then degrade the one's that actually seem to be willing.

Everybody has their own style and does what works for them. If you're one of the best then I want to see you fight other top guys.

Comment

Don't forget Lara callout Jacobs too , so his scared too

Comment

Say what you want about his style "AT LEAST LARA WANTS TO FIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  So?? You ***** about everybody from 135-205 that's fought since 1975 has ducked GGG then degrade the one's that actually seem to be willing.

Everybody has their own style and does what works for them. If you're one of the best then I want to see you fight other top guys.
                  the truth is the truth....it's not degrading to say what the guy would do is it? He would throw even less punches because he would be scared to get countered by GGG with his power...even more boredom and running around...no thanks

Comment

Martirosyan is better than anyone on golovkins resume

Comment

Working...
                    X