Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Takes Rematch, Beats Vanes Martirosyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't root for that guy. I know it's technical boxing but it too lazy. I loved watching Mayweather but these Cubans infuriate me

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      When was this? When asked he said he will take on all
      Comers not specifically GGG
      You don't need to speak Spanish (I do) to recognise that Lara said Golovkin. The translator did a bad job.
      Last edited by SteveM; 05-21-2016, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Like everyone is saying, that "translator" is garbage. His skills are so bad he can't even "translate" two goddamn names. Lol

Anyway, I know GGG heard his own name, and I hope he takes Lara's challenge. I want to see Lara's big mouth shut. Fuck him.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
          Yo wtf is up with that translator he hears Lara say something then he says whatever the fk he wants everyone heard Lara say Golovkin translator didn't even say that **** wtf .

Also bad night for Lara he got Vanes by 3 rounds even without the point off but merely off his own inactivity he thinks sometimes that just cause he blocks the punches that **** don't count judges score activity and even if the **** don't land but it looks good they will score that . Judges aint 100% accurate punches counting computers.
          He called Vanes " un pendejo" [idiot] before the fight in the dressing room and the translator heard it , smiled, and said something else .. as if the word idiot is really offensive

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            Your wish was granted. Though not asked he called GGG out...for the millionth time

Lara is such an unfuriating talent to watch. Dude will avoid ALL action once he thinks he's won the fight or round. Dude ran for like 50 solid seconds in the 12th without throwing a single punch.

He's good. Very good and I won't miss any of his fights...but damn man. Doesn't he learn?
            He does enough to win. Once hes ahead he doesnt take any risks. If he took more risks he could have KOD vanes he hurt him those straight lefts. Dude is a skilled ass fighter just doesnt take too many risks when he doesnt need to.

Comment

Cubans? Dorticos, Forestal, Hernandez, Ramon Luis, Gonzalez, Barthelemy bros, Gamboa, Socarras, Franco amd a few more, they are Cubans and dont fight as defensive as Lara, so why this Cubans?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Forte View Post
                I just can't root for that guy. I know it's technical boxing but it too lazy. I loved watching Mayweather but these Cubans infuriate me
                I feel the same way. Atleast Gamboa, Barthélemy and Ortiz try to have some action. You can always tell someone is an idiot when they say Lara "runs like Mayweather". Mayweather and Lara couldn't be any more different.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                  He called Vanes " un pendejo" [idiot] before the fight in the dressing room and the translator heard it , smiled, and said something else .. as if the word idiot is really offensive
                  I thought pendejo meant ******* not idiot.

Comment

Haymon's "future takeover" continues to be a joke.
                    He can get all the tv dates he wants, but the guys hes trying to bring up are complete crap.
                    The Charlos's were supposed to make stataments today.
                    One, "the good boxer" one was being outboxed by John Jackson of all people. :ROFLMAO:
                    The other one basically lost to ****ing Trout.
                    In a fight where he was not only supposed to win, but was supposed to be the first to stop him. Kinda hard to do when you can't even land on him.
                    And Lara...
                    Lara continues to be his typical overrated ass. Struggling against Vanes and people are so desperate that they actually lie to themselves and say that Golovkin is ducking Lara while trembling behind their keyboards.
                    If this didnt convince about the result of that fight. Oh wait, of course it did. But you cant let everyone on here know that.

Comment

After those body punches started to land, Lara began backpedaling. And it wasn't a low blow at all! Vanes made this fight more interesting. It could have gone both way. Lara was just more accurate with head punches

Comment

Working...
                      X