Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    When was this? When asked he said he will take on all
    Comers not specifically GGG
    He said specifically Canelo or Golovkin. Translator cut it short but he said Golovkin more than once

Comment

lara put on a masterclass performance. but i think ggg pwns him hard. at least he has the guts and bravery to face ggg unlike ducknelo.

Comment

Yo wtf is up with that translator he hears Lara say something then he says whatever the fk he wants everyone heard Lara say Golovkin translator didn't even say that **** wtf .

Also bad night for Lara he got Vanes by 3 rounds even without the point off but merely off his own inactivity he thinks sometimes that just cause he blocks the punches that **** don't count judges score activity and even if the **** don't land but it looks good they will score that . Judges aint 100% accurate punches counting computers.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
          Yo wtf is up with that translator he hears Lara say something then he says whatever the fk he wants everyone heard Lara say Golovkin translator didn't even say that **** wtf .

Also bad night for Lara he got Vanes by 3 rounds even without the point off but merely off his own inactivity he thinks sometimes that just cause he blocks the punches that **** don't count judges score activity and even if the **** don't land but it looks good they will score that .
          Yeah lol.

A lot of people are probably not aware as they don't speak Spanish but he's a horrific translator.

Seriously...who's d ick is he sucking for that job?

Comment

8-4, comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              Yeah lol.

A lot of people are probably not aware as they don't speak Spanish but he's a horrific translator.

mine, i like him

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Yeah lol.

That dude got fired from HBO
                Goes to show you. There is a bad azz translator but he is rarely on

Comment

Lara won but it was not a good one .
                  He got to trow more than the 1 2 combination ... He got to trow 345 , hooks , uppers ..... Lara still the best 154 .

Hit and not be hit ; can not hit what you don't see .

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    That dude got fired from HBO
                    Goes to show you. There is a bad azz translator but he is rarely on
                    Lol yeah man.

From memory Lara said something like "I want Golovkin or Canelo. Either one. Canelo or Golovkin" and homeboy just goes "He'll take on all comers"

Lol wtf. He's trying to issue a challenge here not acting like people are dying to fight him

Comment

I honestly think Lara and Andrade are the best 154's of the world but watching tonight's fight and stylistically I don't see not even a micro-chance this dude beats Golovkin, honestly, GGG is a monster body-puncher, If Lara gets clipped with those body shots he's going down. Stylistically boxing is a beauty, I'd take Lara over Canelo on a rematch but I see Canelo hasving a better chance to beat GGG than Lara.

Just my humble opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X