No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Takes Rematch, Beats Vanes Martirosyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Takes Rematch, Beats Vanes Martirosyan

The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Chelsea Ballroom, Las Vegas, Nevada - In a rematch of their 2012 nine-round technical draw, WBA/IBO junior middleweight champion Erislandy Lara (23-2-2, 13KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Vanes Martirosyan (36-3-1, 21KOs). The scores were 115-112, 116-111, 116-111.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i hope they ask him about fighting ggg

Comment

Of course. Boring fight.

Comment

Was Lara the guy that is supposed to give GGG problems hahaha funny. Martirosyan was easily touching Lara's body, I would like to see how Lara takes GGG body punches; if Angulo was able to knock Lara down twice, GGG will have a field day with Lara.

Comment

Lara clearly won I gave Vanes 4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Najuk View Post
            i hope they ask him about fighting ggg
            Your wish was granted. Though not asked he called GGG out...for the millionth time

Lara is such an unfuriating talent to watch. Dude will avoid ALL action once he thinks he's won the fight or round. Dude ran for like 50 solid seconds in the 12th without throwing a single punch.

He's good. Very good and I won't miss any of his fights...but damn man. Doesn't he learn?
            Last edited by NearHypnos; 05-21-2016, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Translator sucks. He clearly said he'll fight "Canelo or Golovkin" and translator said "Canelo or anybody" and I know about a half percent of Spanish. WTF was that about?

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Your wish was granted. Though not asked he called GGG out...for the millionth time
                When was this? When asked he said he will take on all
                Comers not specifically GGG

Comment

Good win. Lara is a good fighter but GGG would eat Lara up based on Lara's style.

Personally I think he should unify with Liam Smith.

For Vanes he's just that guy that will get the title opportunities but will always comes up short. But still he should hopefully get 1 more shot down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                    Translator sucks. He clearly said he'll fight "Canelo or Golovkin" and translator said "Canelo or anybody" and I know about a half percent of Spanish. WTF was that about?
                    Oh ok I must not have heard that

Comment

Working...
                    X