Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Mayweather held to such standards from certain posters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    why'd you post if you didnt care? just saying

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      lol Mayweather had a better resume than GGG 5 years into his career with 27 fights. so he was clean then right. lol you said the last 8 years.

Lineal champion. Wins over Corrales(stripped of ibf was supposed to be unification), jesus chavez, carlos hernandez, angel manfredy, Gregorio Vargas and Genaro Hernandez and REAL title defenses no elevations.

lol thats sad you hype someone who doesnt have a better resume than floyd when he was only 24-25 years old bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!
      Say what you want but dropping your belt to avoid someone damages your resume big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
        Say what you want but dropping your belt to avoid someone damages your resume big time.
        ARE YOU HIGH?

When did floyd drop a belt?

are you talking about canelo? with or without the belt, Canelo is a more proven fighter than GGG and has fought better opposition.

just admit it, and move on. You;re not very good at trolling. Accuse mayweather of juicing but not manny who avoided drug testing for ten years since the first morales fight, and until he needed the money may pay day. " im scared of needles"....."giving blood weakens me" ......really...in other words...."let me know the cut off dates so I can cycle this out of my system"

if you are not cheating you dont need cut off date stipulations, its not random when you know when the testing ends.

you're a joke poster man. You might want to talk to Pac-Boy and brush up on your trolling technique

Comment

why'd you post if you didnt care? just saying
          To let you'se know you're a bunch of whiny beetches and to hopefully deter you from the constant whinging and have you man up and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            To let you'se know you're a bunch of whiny beetches and to hopefully deter you from the constant whinging and have you man up and move on.
            if GGG mans up and fights some one with a pulse then people would STFU already. the same people d!ckriding GGG for being handed belts were crapping on floyd who had a better resume than GGG at 25 years old LOL.

THEY ARE BIASED, DEAL WITH IT

Comment

if GGG mans up and fights some one with a pulse then people would STFU already. the same people d!ckriding GGG for being handed belts were crapping on floyd who had a better resume than GGG at 25 years old LOL.

THEY ARE BIASED, DEAL WITH IT
              Lol.........

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                They made threads like?

1-He never fought any prime elite fighters

2-He never fought bigger fighters(even tho he moved up 5 times

etc etc

His wins over

Manny
                Mosley
                Oscar
                Hatton
                Canelo
                Corrales
                Castillo
                Judah
                Jmm
                Hernendez
                Cotto

etc etc

were all slammed and picked apart

but the exact same posters big up GGG and say only the belts matter??? FLOYD WON MORE BELT FROM WAYYYYY BETTER COMP and yet with Mayweather his title wins are ripped apart even tho he HAS NOT WON NOT 1 VACANT TITLE PERIOD!!!! ALL OF HIS TITLE WINS WERE WON IN THE RING!!!! How can you explain this? how can his comp be ripped apart and GGG's celebrated?
                Pretty sure we've seen this before from larry

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                  Floyd cherry picked stipulations, he dropped his belt to avoid Manny Pacquiao he was only willing to fight someone on every single one of his terms being meet that and he was a blatant PED abuser who has likely been at it for the past 7-8years.
                  Dropped his belt? What belt?

Remind me because I don't recall Floyd vacating any belts that one must have slipped my mind.

Comment

Damn Larry, you talk about Mayweather so much, you must either be a relative or on his payroll! I feel like this isn't the first time I've said this!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Dropped his belt? What belt?

Remind me because I don't recall Floyd vacating any belts that one must have slipped my mind.
                      its called trolling. they have no ammo to defend the obvious double standards

Comment

Working...
                      X