No announcement yet.

Where are the heavyweight stylists?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The only HW in the world that matters! most electrifying, fastest hands ; KO machine! The Bronze medalist of the 2008 Beijing Olympics from the United States Of America!!! BOMBSQUAD!!!
    Dont get me wrong, Wilders had a couple of good, watchable fights but he is having to go to hell and back with journeymen/fringe contenders and was getting outboxed by a guy several inches shorter than him last time out.

Certainly not a stylist but he is entertaining to a certain extent. Thing is, his quality is seriously lacking and both Wlad and AJ would stop him. A prime Fury would beat him comfortably too.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Dont get me wrong, Wilders had a couple of good, watchable fights but he is having to go to hell and back with journeymen/fringe contenders and was getting outboxed by a guy several inches shorter than him last time out.

Certainly not a stylist but he is entertaining to a certain extent. Thing is, his quality is seriously lacking and both Wlad and AJ would stop him. A prime Fury would beat him comfortably too.
      Idk why he just didnt steamed roll my countryman,much smaller guy,Wilder try to box to much IMO with guys who are smaller and weak physicly.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        Idk why he just didnt steamed roll my countryman,much smaller guy,Wilder try to box to much IMO with guys who are smaller and weak physicly.
        Wilder was getting outboxed by that guy. I've forgotten his name but Wilder was getting outjabbed by the smaller man who was also controlling distance. If a smaller guy does that to a bigger guy then you know one of two things:

1. The bigger guy doesn't have much skill

2. The smaller guy is exceptionally skilled

I doubt point number 2 is true in this case lol

Comment

Wilder was getting outboxed by that guy. I've forgotten his name but Wilder was getting outjabbed by the smaller man who was also controlling distance. If a smaller guy does that to a bigger guy then you know one of two things:

1. The bigger guy doesn't have much skill

2. The smaller guy is exceptionally skilled

I doubt point number 2 is true in this case lol
          Yep Szpilka is bad HW imo,Wilder make me worry about HW olympic boxing,he won ****ing medal yet he makes terible mistakes,and cant adjust imo.His makeing Carrere on size,in Flyw he would be nobody.

Comment

Ali, Tyson, Frazier and so on weighed 190lb?

Wow, thanks for letting me know
            In "the fight of the century" frazier weighed a soft 200 (basically an out of shape modern LHW). and ali weighed 215 (a small modern cruiserweight). Tyson was 5'10".

Basically you're asking the same old question: Why don't 6'6" 250 pound men move the same way

Answer: Because they're 6'6" 250 lbs

We all know modern lhws and cruisers would box the ears off of a sloppy flat brawler like joe frazier and modern Hws would simply extinguish his life in a couple punches so I'm not sure what you miss. We have the best of both worlds now.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
              Yep Szpilka is bad HW imo,Wilder make me worry about HW olympic boxing,he won ****ing medal yet he makes terible mistakes,and cant adjust imo.His makeing Carrere on size,in Flyw he would be nobody.
              Have u seen the way modern Olympic heavyweights box? It's horrendous at times. The final this year was so bad ( even the judging).

Wilder cam genuinely punch though and that will get him out of tough spots.

Comment

Working...
              X