Whats Canelo's next move here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio Martinez is coming back out of retirement for Canelo

Comment

At least fight Lemieux at 160. Im not rating Lemieux very highly but it would be better than Khan...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I thought there was too much pressure for him to lose the title after his willing to fight GGG at 160 comment post-Khan, but that wasn't the case. I don't see how this fight is makeable later if it wasn't made already. What difference does a few more weeks make? They both need each other the same 2 days ago as they will 3 weeks from now.
        Team Golovkin could easily wait out until the deadline to get a better split in the purse bid. Now there is no deadline so team Canelo can use these extra weeks to negotiate a better split.

Comment

testicle transplant??

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
            Team Golovkin could easily wait out until the deadline to get a better split in the purse bid. Now there is no deadline so team Canelo can use these extra weeks to negotiate a better split.
            The deadline was simply the WBC wanting a Yes or No from Canelo. They would have had months to negotiate after that until a potential purse bid.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              testicle transplant??
              After he gets labia surgery he better find a way to fight GGG.

There is no fight he could take, floyd or Manny included, that would make me watch other than GGG.

Comment

If he doesn't make deal a with Golovkin, either to fight him next or one or two fights down the line, the only way for Canelo to remain relevant is to go back to SWW and fight some of the top dogs in that division.

A world title challenge against Lara would do it.

Comment

The deadline was simply the WBC wanting a Yes or No from Canelo. They would have had months to negotiate after that until a potential purse bid.
                  Wicked sig pics!

Comment

I'm sure Bradley is waiting the call.

Comment

The purse bid hearing was May 24th

Comment

Working...
                      X