No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vacates WBC Title! Says Golovkin Talks Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Props to Lemieux. He did not give it up without a fight. In fact he wanted that fight.

Yep, and he just won his belt and went to fight GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
      You aren't open to discussing GG's career in an objective manner.
      What is objective about Team Golovkin spending THREE YEARS stating that they can beat " anyone at 168 "..... but then killing TWO huge fights over the weight LMAO

And what is objective about you guys applauding that behavior and then calling Canelo a coward? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Assume K2 isn't bending on 160 or GBP isn't bending on 155. If they have agreed upon a 157 or 158 middleground I can't even fathom what the mindset or problem is here so I think the problem is the weight which seems like it was a none issue based on Canelo saying he'd fight at 160 its just his team that may not be cool with that.
        do you remember when i told you Spanish is my first language and there was a "but"

I am a fan of your posts and i respect you a lot, but that day i was right and i knew this was coming.

That day he left the "but i have a team" door open.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          At 155..... he can rematch Cotto for a HUGE payday, he can fight Beefy Smith in the UK, J-Rock, boo-boo, the Charlo's, the Lara/Vanes winner..... but the very best of all..... Kell Brook, who would like nothing more than to 1-up Khan.

He will also likely fight Jacobs/Saunders/Eubank at 155-158 before GGG does.

What options does Golovkin have ?
          4 loss Jorge Heiland - WBC
          12-0 Alfonso Blanco - WBA (Don't know why he's ranked so high???)
          19-1 Grand Tureno - IBF
          5' - 4" Avtandil Khurbside - WBO

Comment

• Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
            Yeah, I've read a few of his posts.

Then your excuse just disappeared, exactly like Golovkin's did !

Let's go " champ " !!

Comment

Nah, those " people " are just whiney ignorant fanboys.

Smarten up, it is childish to think that a grown man who chose to be a professional fighter is " scared ", like you know you would be.

Stop projecting your fear.
              It's the fear of losing bro not actually fearful of the person

Comment

• Biggest coward ever. Canela is a straight b1tch, GGG is definitely the most feared fighter of all time. This is truly amazing how many fighters won't take any chances verse him. GGG P4P #1 baby

Comment

• Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
                  Someone needs to make a vine of Canelo saying in mexico we dont **** around and that he will fight GGG right now, then cut to "Canelo vacates the belt"
                  Canelo is on his knees in the locker-room with a long line of
                  admirers thanking God he doesn't have to fight the P4P king

Comment

At 155..... he can rematch Cotto for a HUGE payday, he can fight Beefy Smith in the UK, J-Rock, boo-boo, the Charlo's, the Lara/Vanes winner..... but the very best of all..... Kell Brook, who would like nothing more than to 1-up Khan.

He will also likely fight Jacobs/Saunders/Eubank at 155-158 before GGG does.

Now, what options does Golovkin have ?

He won't get Jacobs/Saunders/Eubank, and will be fighting another Wade.
                    Other than Cotto, those 155 CW's aren't big money fights.

If he's going to have a few more 155 fights, GG could well get to Saunders and Jacobs first, potentially owning all of the MW belts.

Again, where does Canelo go when the CW's run out and his body can't keep up?

Comment

What is objective about Team Golovkin spending THREE YEARS stating that they can beat " anyone at 168 "..... but then killing TWO huge fights over the weight LMAO

And what is objective about you guys applauding that behavior and then calling Canelo a coward? LOL
                      No pendejo they said that 3 years ago and you clowns are holding him to it 3 fawking years later!
                      Why not hold Floyd to his bs of well he called me out referring to jmm and Robert Guerrero forgetting that he was called out by margarito, pwill, winky, sexy Sergio, and GGG just to name a few.
                      But you bash GGG any chance you get with your bs agenda

Comment

Working...
                      X