No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Mayweather Would Be a Priority if Pacquiao Returns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post

You also do realise that, even in the rounds that he won (4 and 6) he was getting schooled and countered badly in the 1st and last minute of those rounds right? Go watch em again and see for yourself.
    Rounds 4-6 - you do realize Pac took Floyd to school in that Rounds and even the 3 judges gave that to Pac unanimously.

You do realize it was too obvious who was giving who a boxing lesson in these rounds right?

Oh here's the guy who actually gave Floyd a boxing lesson.

Epic round 4. The maestro. @ 1:33

Round 6 @ 1:42

another day @ the school. Floyd learning how to get hit lol

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
      Saying you watched the fight in slo-mo proves how stupid you are. Slo-Mo is there to add more dramatic effects than what it looks like in real time. Lederman had Manny losing 117-111 both HBO announcers seen it as a white wash I guess Floyd had them in his pocket also. Anybody who thinks Manny won is a complete idiot period point blank. Youre just stupid not much needs to said.
      ??

Nba, tennis, and other sports have slow-mo to make sure hey call it right. That's not stupid bud it's precision. It's boxing that has not moved forward. There are tech to show accuracy in any given sport to aid in fair game and fair judgement.

Bottom line - the one who connected more and gave the clean effective punches should win the fight.

As the dust settled, post fight analysis shows Pac landed more than Floyd throughout the fight. Pac was and is the true winner.

# rematch is a no brainer to settle the score

# nothing concluded that night, hence the dollars signs for a mega fight is still there.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 05-18-2016, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
        No. Pacquiao does not deserve a rematch.

Maidana and Castillo were able to trouble Floyd to the point where people thought the fight was close, there was no need for super slow-mo, x-ray vision and an all seeing eye to prove that those fights were close............................................. .... but with Pacquiao we need all this crap?

Nah. It was blowout. You don't rematch blowouts like that.
        yap it was a blowout by pacquiao using only one hand, floyd only won rounds 1,5 and 11.. if you were floyd would you engage with manny in the ring the same way you did against the lesser fighter in maidana and castillo?? floyd was fighting in survival mode against pacquiao he just ran and hug the whole time and his father at ringside was upset in between rounds telling him he's losing and was fighting scared
        Last edited by boksingero; 05-18-2016, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boksingero View Post
          yap it was a blowout by pacquiao using only one hand, floyd only won rounds 1,5 and 11.. if you were floyd would you engage with manny in the ring the same way you did against the lesser fighter in maidana and castillo?? floyd was fighting in survival mode against pacquiao he just ran and hug the whole time and his father at ringside was upset in between rounds telling him he's losing and was fighting scared
          We all know that, only floyd defenders dont want to risk fighting the Pacman. They know its a dangerous road if they go there again.

Pac did better beating up Hatton, Cotto, Mosely, Delahoya than floyd could ever do, so in fl0mos logic Pac should be better.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 05-19-2016, 01:15 AM.

Comment

I've watched this fight a bunch of times I know it well, Floyd won it he outpointed Manny, the rounds I gave PAC were rounds 4, 6 and 9 I think it was. I used to box too as an amateur at the wild card gym where Manny trains but yeah this fight was not close, most of Manny's flurries besides the ones in round 4 and 6 missed, pause all the flurry throws you will see most missing, Manny landed a good double left in round 8 but he didn't keep the momentum because Floyd adapted to it, Floyd landed sharp jabs in opening of round 8 and also landed two left hooks with Manny missing a counter hook in between the two and Floyd just over all kept a good pace and controlled the fight for most of it in comparison to Manny. . This fight was not close and a rematch would be worse I feel because Floyd has an ability to come up with better gameplans in rematches.
            Last edited by BenjaminTapia13; 05-19-2016, 01:34 AM.

Comment

i responded with a message im new to this forum lol.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DXpHRQdL1q4

Comment

hey Spoon round 6 was not Manny completely dominating, the flurries on the ropes were pretty much the highlight of manny here and one combo near the beginning but there was still a lot of counter rights and jabs being landed by Floyd. Round 4 was more dominated by Manny but other than these two rounds it was Floyd who was boxing better. Manny had more moments in other rounds like his double left in round 8 and the 1 and 2 he landed in round 7 but but Floyd adapted quick and manny couldnt catch him anymore while floyd stayed consistent and was timing Manny easier as each round progressed.
                  Last edited by BenjaminTapia13; 05-19-2016, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BenjaminTapia13 View Post
                    hey Spoon round 6 was not Manny completely dominating, the flurries on the ropes were pretty much the highlight of manny here and one combo near the beginning but there was still a lot of counter rights and jabs being landed by Floyd. Round 4 was more dominated by Manny but other than these two rounds it was Floyd who was boxing better. Manny had more moments in other rounds like his double left in round 8 and the 1 and 2 he landed in round 7 but but Floyd adapted quick and manny couldnt catch him anymore while floyd stayed consistent and was timing Manny easier as each round progressed.
                    Pac dominated that round. Even the biased judges that are for Floyd gave that round to manny. It was that clear cut. 3 judges gave that round to Pac it's that obvious. You should get some glasses bud. You are not seeing clearly

Round 6 total punch count. Starts @ 3:30

Round 6 @ 1:40

another day @ the school. Floyd learning how to get hit lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-19-2016, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BenjaminTapia13 View Post
                      I've watched this fight a bunch of times I know it well, Floyd won it he outpointed Manny, the rounds I gave PAC were rounds 4, 6 and 9 I think it was. I used to box too as an amateur at the wild card gym where Manny trains but yeah this fight was not close, most of Manny's flurries besides the ones in round 4 and 6 missed, pause all the flurry throws you will see most missing, Manny landed a good double left in round 8 but he didn't keep the momentum because Floyd adapted to it, Floyd landed sharp jabs in opening of round 8 and also landed two left hooks with Manny missing a counter hook in between the two and Floyd just over all kept a good pace and controlled the fight for most of it in comparison to Manny. . This fight was not close and a rematch would be worse I feel because Floyd has an ability to come up with better gameplans in rematches.
                      Given Floyd does better in rematches. You should also know Pac does better in rematches as well.

On a foot note, it has Been proven by post fight analysis video and boxing fans there is an argument Pac won with one healthy arm. It's a no brainer Pac with 2 healthy arms against a vada tested no IV Floyd will easily beat Floyd. Scary scary thought.

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

When there is a crime you look at clues of events that transpired.You trace the evidences that are left.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in time in a form of a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.

We need to spread this brilliant video so the fans can see who really won the fight. But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised in Vegas.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if it were counted correctly. It would have made it 9-4 for Pac,

Since these 5 rounds in these videos were given to floyd, when in fact it shouldnt have.

There are 5 videos, of 8 rounds, rounds 2,3,6,7,8,9,10,12
                      in these videos.

Rounds 2,3,7,8,12 were given to Floyd unanimously (video disputed)

Rounds 9,10 only 1 judge gave to Floyd (video disputed)

Round 4 and 6 are unanimous to Pac on all 3 judges.

The 7 rounds are in question. If Pac gets the 7 rounds plus the 2 unanimous rounds. It's a 9/3 Pac.

Judge for yourself.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties per 3 minute round. Unedited, unspliced round by round documented shots.

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

Round 2

Round 3

Round 6,7,8

Enjoy!
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 05-19-2016, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X