• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boksingero View Post
    Floyd only won rounds 1,5 and 11
    Pacquiao won rounds 2,3,4,6,7,8,10
    Both tied at rounds 9,12

Judges unanimously gave round 9 to pacquiao. but when watched carefully, it was the closest round in the fight

Its not that pacquiao was not throwing much, it was floyd who was running and hugging and was afraid to engage but still got outpointed by pacquiao using one hand
    Your scorecard is such an outlier that it lacks validity. It's as if you scored the fight based on who you like as a fighter and not what actually happened.

Why is your card so drastically different than 99% of the experts scoring at ringside and the judges?

Comment

Because they watched it in realtime and i watched it in slowmo, try to search in youtube the video of the fight i posted which i scored round by round in slowmo.. Keyword is "rescoring pacquiao"

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Your scorecard is such an outlier that it lacks validity. It's as if you scored the fight based on who you like as a fighter and not what actually happened.

Why is your card so drastically different than 99% of the experts scoring at ringside and the judges?
        Because they just based it in realtime and they enjoyed the running and hugging of floyd as if he was toying pacquiao. i watched it again and scored it in slowmo. try to search in youtube the video of the fight that i posted which i scored round by round in slowmo.. Keyword is "rescoring pacquiao"
        Last edited by boksingero; 05-18-2016, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Because they just based it in realtime and they enjoyed the running and hugging of floyd as if he was toying pacquiao. i watched it again and scored it in slowmo. try to search in youtube the video of the fight that i posted which i scored round by round in slowmo.. Keyword is "rescoring pacquiao"
          ok, that explains it. you weren't scoring the fight you were rescoring Manny losing.

Comment

Judges should have timestamp buttons for each category during the rounds for why they chose who won the round.

for example if the see clean punches during the fight the button would timestamp the time in the round where they scored for the fighter. same for the other categories such as defense, effective aggressiveness, and generalship. just scoring on 9 or 10 without public reasons to why is not a fair way to award a round for a fighter unless its an obvious k.o. This way would make scorecards far more interesting and judges would be liable and their scoring would be transparent for each second of the fight.

Comment

Some people really have tethered their self esteem a little too tightly to the exploits of the little man from the Philippines. I guess that's what differentiates them from being a fan in the common usage of the word and instead places them in the category of bonafide fanatics. Their existence is a vicarious one.

But be warned Pac-tards. This gaffer taping of shattered egos only works after the first breakage. A second hit and the delusion that is bonding together the broken sense of self no longer holds.

If this fight gets remade (did the first not do enough damage to the credibility of the sport?) then you'll be on your way to vicarously experiencing your very own 'Jimmy Young Moment'. That point where you can no longer disavow what you knew to be true from the first defeat.That the game is well and truely up. In this instance, Manny isn't the boxer you thought him to be, you're weaving a narrative that nobody's buying and your fruit cake has gone very, very stale.
              Last edited by - Ram Raid -; 05-18-2016, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Because they watched it in realtime and i watched it in slowmo, try to search in youtube the video of the fight i posted which i scored round by round in slowmo.. Keyword is "rescoring pacquiao"
                I find that the only way to unearth the 'truth' in any fight is to burn it to DVD and then force it backwards under the needle of a record player. I then snap that in half and force the remnants into the mouth of an old 8-track. Inevitably it no longer plays so I gaffer tape it back together and place it on the kitchen table. Much staring ensues. Sometimes at the tatty reformed disk, sometimes off into the near distance.

Only then does the truth reveal itself, and I realise just how far I'm willing to go to avoid acknowledging exactly what it is that I've just witnessed.

Comment

Smh...

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
                  Some people really have tethered their self esteem a little too tightly to the exploits of the little man from the Philippines. I guess that's what differentiates them from being a fan in the common usage of the word and instead places them in the category of bonafide fanatics. Their existence is a vicarious one.

But be warned Pac-tards. This gaffer taping of shattered egos only works after the first breakage. A second hit and the delusion that is bonding together the broken sense of self no longer holds.

If this fight gets remade (did the first not do enough damage to the credibility of the sport?) then you'll be on your way to vicarously experiencing your very own 'Jimmy Young Moment'. That point where you can no longer disavow what you knew to be true from the first defeat.That the game is well and truely up. In this instance, Manny isn't the boxer you thought him to be, you're weaving a narrative that nobody's buying and your fruit cake has gone very, very stale.

Like I said, I DARE Floyd to fight Manny again. He deserves a rematch. Period. If Maidana and Castillo deserved rematches, so does Manny. Last time I checked, they weren't sabotaged or spied on or denied their vitamins or gatorade or a pain shot before their fights. I doubt Floyd bought the ref and judges either. He KNEW what he was in for and pulled out all of the stops. Didn't he? And I think Manny outpointed him even with one arm. Floyd is like a mob boss who controls the sport. I hate him honestly. If I thought he won on May 2nd, I would've said so. I don't. You cannot win a big fight running, holding, using illegal tactics, etc. Bayless was at his house just 3-4 months before the fight. What does that tell you? On top of all of that, he CHEATED!!!!!! What don't you idiots understand about that? He did all of that and couldn't even separate himself from Manny. Why couldn't he? Because Manny has always been the better fighter. That's why. Floyd couldn't even hit Manny cleanly and all y'all can say is that Floyd won. But how did he win? Manny was also a champion in that fight. He came forward the ENTIRE fight. That's not ring generalship??? Floyd is in trouble against a two armed Manny Pacquiao. If they fight right now, Manny would give him a beating, like he was abut to do before the injury. He's faster than Floyd and way stronger. His feet are faster and he's more athletic. If I was a Floyd fan, I would say fight Manny again! That was the most ordinary Floyd has EVER looked in a boxing ring. No??????

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                    Like I said, I DARE Floyd to fight Manny again. He deserves a rematch. Period. If Maidana and Castillo deserved rematches, so does Manny.
                    No. Pacquiao does not deserve a rematch.

Maidana and Castillo were able to trouble Floyd to the point where people thought the fight was close, there was no need for super slow-mo, x-ray vision and an all seeing eye to prove that those fights were close............................................. .... but with Pacquiao we need all this crap?

Nah. It was blowout. You don't rematch blowouts like that.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                      Like I said, I DARE Floyd to fight Manny again. He deserves a rematch. Period. If Maidana and Castillo deserved rematches, so does Manny. Last time I checked, they weren't sabotaged or spied on or denied their vitamins or gatorade or a pain shot before their fights. I doubt Floyd bought the ref and judges either. He KNEW what he was in for and pulled out all of the stops. Didn't he? And I think Manny outpointed him even with one arm. Floyd is like a mob boss who controls the sport. I hate him honestly. If I thought he won on May 2nd, I would've said so. I don't. You cannot win a big fight running, holding, using illegal tactics, etc. Bayless was at his house just 3-4 months before the fight. What does that tell you? On top of all of that, he CHEATED!!!!!! What don't you idiots understand about that? He did all of that and couldn't even separate himself from Manny. Why couldn't he? Because Manny has always been the better fighter. That's why. Floyd couldn't even hit Manny cleanly and all y'all can say is that Floyd won. But how did he win? Manny was also a champion in that fight. He came forward the ENTIRE fight. That's not ring generalship??? Floyd is in trouble against a two armed Manny Pacquiao. If they fight right now, Manny would give him a beating, like he was abut to do before the injury. He's faster than Floyd and way stronger. His feet are faster and he's more athletic. If I was a Floyd fan, I would say fight Manny again! That was the most ordinary Floyd has EVER looked in a boxing ring. No??????
                      So. . . . It's 1936 and Vito Genovese walks past the stall of a one-armed Oriental fishmonger with an untreated Vitamin B deficiency. Taking offence at the stench of the wretched man's crabsticks Vito calously slaps the taste out of his mouth and then denies the poor b*stard the opportunity to replace his spittle with a sugar laden beverage. To top it off he sends his goons round to spy on the fish flinger whilst Ol' Geno Baby woo's the cheif market inspector over a candle lit cheese carbonara.

That? That is your take on the issue!?! O . . . . K.

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X