Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: This is Not Povetkin's First Time, Man Up and Admit Use!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    You man up and fight a real fighter for once B1tch
    This is what the plan was in less than 100 hours from now but we all know why that didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
      Povetkin and his team are probably out now shopping for another enhancement drug that's not on the list to use.
      haymons plan worked to perfection. I was stunned when I read wilder was to go to Russia to fight figured maybe he was for real. never had no intention of fighting povetkin. now he is the hero like he won in a first rd KO

Comment

Who did povetkin fight when he was the WBA paper champion? Wawrzyk, fat rahman & 57 year old cedric boswell. Cant forget the CW huck... He fought better guys after wlad which was about the same time wilder accused him of juicing... He called it over a year ago

Comment

Stop scaring the shit out of me with this pic, BS. :scared1:

Comment

It seems pretty obvious that Povetkin was on something. He went from struggling and arguably losing to Marco Huck to all of a sudden knocking out good heavyweights like Carlos Takam and Mike Perez.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              Sucks the fight ain't happening but it has made for some good entertainment here. Where is Tunney when you need him? You keep a level head but some others are really easy to cherry pick. You can read the anger in their posts... I was hoping povetkin would crush wilder but he did suggest that sasha was cheating over a year ago...
              Indeed this sucks.. I don't see why this fight shouldn't happen still though if Wilder still wants it.. It's his management who're stalling now. They can just postpone it a few months and keep up the random testing.

Comment

Sounds like some of Wilder's friends, are some of the ****wits on here

Comment

No head comparison pics yet? About Thousands slacking.

Comment

Wilder: "I have a lot of friends that are in this sport. I have a lot of friends that know about the human body. One of the things when you take certain substances is the shape of your head. You start seeing the shape of the head change. From how his head was before to how it is now, it's shaped differently. That made us assume that he had to be juicing or something." Well that thar is some reeel deep science, Deontay!

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                      Breazeale, Ortiz, Fury and Joshua could all beat this fraud paper champion. Probably even Briggs could as well. BUM SQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Why don't you throw in Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck if it makes you feel better. You forgot to mention Bambi and Sylvester Stallone while you are at it. There, now, do you feel better?

Comment

Working...
                      X