Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: This is Not Povetkin's First Time, Man Up and Admit Use!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: This is Not Povetkin's First Time, Man Up and Admit Use!

Deontay Wilder says he still wants to beat Alexander Povetkin despite the postponement of their WBC heavyweight showdown. American Wilder (36-0-35KOs) was due to head to Moscow this week for the fourth defence of his belt against Povetkin on Saturday, but the fight was cancelled after the Russian failed a drugs test.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Of course it's not, it was a legal substance for 45 years until January 2016. I don't think Wilder gets that part.

Still Povetkin screwed up majorly, they owe Wilder a good chunk of money and he should lose his mandatory position and get suspended for about 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Of course it's not, it was a legal substance for 45 years until January 2016. I don't think Wilder gets that part.

Still Povetkin screwed up majorly, they owe Wilder a good chunk of money and he should lose his mandatory position and get suspended for about 6 months.
      It's still a legal substance you moron. For people with heart problems. With the intention that it's used to treat heart problems. The Russians were gaming the system for years until the testing community discovered the performance enhancing benefits of this drug.

Just like a decade ago Manny Ramirez got popped for taking a female fertility drug. Turns out that drug can also be used to flush steroids out of your system. Just because the drug has a real use in medicine doesn't mean that it can be used to enhance the performance of athletes that do not suffer from the condition that the drug is intended to aid.

Comment

Povetkin and his team are probably out now shopping for another enhancement drug that's not on the list to use.

Comment

You man up and fight a real fighter for once B1tch ! Some retads on here actually believe he's done nothing wrong in his weak fake ass 3 title defenses. Molina, ranked what 40 ? Duhapahaus, or how ever you spell his damn name, ranked what ?;that's what I thought. And spilka or however you spell his damn name, what got moved up to number 6 right before they fought. N1ggor please. My dead grandmother could have beaten all those BUMS on the same day. 36 pro fights and who has he fought that had a heart beat ? Huh ? Stiverne, that's it. Martin took on Joshua in his first defense, he was a better champion and couldn't even defend the title once because he didn't fight a BUM ! Bum SQUAD !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
            You man up and fight a real fighter for once B1tch ! Some retads on here actually believe he's done nothing wrong in his weak fake ass 3 title defenses. Molina, ranked what 40 ? Duhapahaus, or how ever you spell his damn name, ranked what ?;that's what I thought. And spilka or however you spell his damn name, what got moved up to number 6 right before they fought. N1ggor please. My dead grandmother could have beaten all those BUMS on the same day. 36 pro fights and who has he fought that had a heart beat ? Huh ? Stiverne, that's it. Martin took on Joshua in his first defense, he was a better champion and couldn't even defend the title once because he didn't fight a BUM ! Bum SQUAD !!!!!!!!!!
            A "real" fighter like the PED taking Povetkin, right?

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
              Hahaha! Well he did man up & didn't vacate like you eastern euro fans said he would. The only person who failed a drug test is povetkin. It is him who should man up & quit cheating or get a better screen. Lashing out because the guy you hoped would knock wilder out is nothing but a fraud & a cheat. lol...

Comment

Wilder looked at Povetkin's head and made a conclusion he's been juicing for years Stick to knocking over cans, let others have this discussion Wilder.

Comment

Breazeale, Ortiz, Fury and Joshua could all beat this fraud paper champion. Probably even Briggs could as well. BUM SQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Wilder looked at Povetkin's head and made a conclusion he's been juicing for years Stick to knocking over cans, let others have this discussion Wilder.
                    Sucks the fight ain't happening but it has made for some good entertainment here. Where is Tunney when you need him? You keep a level head but some others are really easy to cherry pick. You can read the anger in their posts... I was hoping povetkin would crush wilder but he did suggest that sasha was cheating over a year ago...

Comment

Working...
                    X