Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't the African American crowd gravitate to Ward like Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andre Ward is cleaner than Sugar Ray Leonard's gay assh#le. He should be loved and adored by Americans, but this is the internet age. Who knows. Andre Ward is an American hero and should be treated as such.

Andre is a great father that is married to his high school sweetheart. His kids are always present at his conferences. He is a strong Christian man that always represents the Lord even with his in ring moniker. (How can you get more "Leave it to Beaver" than this guy?")

Who the f#ck really knows? Maybe it's because he had a white dad and doesn't sag that blacks don't like him? Maybe it's because he is black that whites don't like him? I don't know...dude is a national treasure in my opinion.

He's the kind of guy I would want my sister or daughter to marry.

Comment

Ward dad is white? I thought he was pure black lol. He doesn't look mix race doe.

Comment

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
        He's the kind of guy I would want my sister or daughter to marry.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          F#ck you, you know what I'm saying. He's a stand up motherf#cker.

Comment

S.O.G. say's it all!

Comment

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
              F#ck you, you know what I'm saying. He's a stand up motherf#cker.
              He definitely is a well spoken lad, but unless you know someone inside out its difficult to know what they are really like without the eyes of the media on them. Not that i think Ward personality is any different to what is perceived of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                He definitely is a well spoken lad, but unless you know someone inside out its difficult to know what they are really like without the eyes of the media on them. Not that i think Ward personality is any different to what is perceived of him.
                Yeah, well, he isn't on his 2nd or 3rd wife. He doesn't have bastard kids down in Mexico like De La Hoya. He hasn't been charged with anything that I know of. Maybe I'm just a fool to think the world needs a little more Andre Wards in it.

Comment

Wanna know the real reason:

He's a light skinned brotha, probably 70% Caucasian fact----

Comment

being american and a boxer is tough, they have no built in auto fanbase like pretty much every other demographic so they have to be extremely exciting in the ring to get a following or be very boisterous, trying to play the middle will get you no where and thats where Ward is at.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      Wanna know the real reason:

He's a light skinned brotha, probably 70% Caucasian fact----
                      So you are standing by that statement?

Look at Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez is he no less Latino because of his brown skin?

I don't know who the hell you are but you speak hate!

So what is Obama's white percentage since you started!

Comment

Working...
                      X