Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd fans, you've got to choose. Either his fight night weights are BS or he doped.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    All my points remain valid. Fraud Mayweather is a lying ****.
    explain the connection between weight and dehydration.

Comment

• they can't choose which one to pick because both will lessen floyd accomplishments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        Great post / of thread
        It's not a great post because Manny took his accusers to court and they got so scared they paid him an out of court settlement.

Plus, the issue is not that Manny is afraid of needles, the issue is his one time paranoia that if he has blood taken from him the day of the ifght, it will weaken him, which is what happened during the Morales fight and it led him to believe it weakened him.

Manny at no point turned down testing, he simply wanted a cut off date so the above situation would not repeat itself.

Comment

• You guys seriously are delusional starting threads like this.

Comment

• the hornet has brought the pac mansters back in full effect!! GOD DAM THAT HORNET!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              Dude. Get over it already. Floyd beat Pacquiao.
              Except he didn't. Stop lying. And I'd go with both. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                You guys seriously are delusional starting threads like this.
                Thread was started in May 2016...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Thread was started in May 2016...
                  I see. I don't think we'll ever see *******s get over him losing to Floyd.

Comment

Haha I wasn't part of the forums when that fight happened, but seeing new threads created about right up to this day is proof that the controversy remains strong.

Comment

No they will not. The best thing is the videos Larry posted of Manny fans watching the fight.

To see groups of adults go through such pain and emotion over a fight was hysterical. You really get the sense that Manny fans are desperate, moronic, pathetic humans whose whole identity comes from Manny winning.

Comment

Working...
                      X