Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd fans, you've got to choose. Either his fight night weights are BS or he doped.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Not really. Why are you so concerned?
    Because I wouldn't expect Floyd to be severely dehydrated when he had no medical signs of it before drinking water. Then he drinks water, and becomes severely dehydrated?

Why wait 21 days to give the TUE? why not the next monday? Seems like they waited long enough for everyone to forget about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Because I wouldn't expect Floyd to be severely dehydrated when he had no medical signs of it before drinking water. Then he drinks water, and becomes severely dehydrated?

Why wait 21 days to give the TUE? why not the next monday? Seems like they waited long enough for everyone to forget about it.
      Of course you are not a doctor and weren't there. As with you initial post, you exaggerate things that help your argument.

I don't know why they waited. Agree with you it could've been earlier.

Comment

• My problem is he got granted the TUE after he had used the IV which was way over the limit of normal dosage and the fact he used it in his house that for me is completely wrong and it looks shady af.

To me doing something without permission puts across an image that Floyd thought he was bigger than this sport and all the governing bodies and maybe he is because any other fighter caught doing what he did would have likely been fined or disciplined with a ban from the sport for a certain length of time.

I do believe he would have got busted If he used VADA instead of USADA.

Comment

Of course you are not a doctor and weren't there. As with you initial post, you exaggerate things that help your argument.

I don't know why they waited. Agree with you it could've been earlier.
          What did I exaggerate? IVs are used only in case of severe dehydration. In any other case drinking water is a better method. Do you need sources for this? And you can access his medical examination. All signs of dehydration (low blood preassure for instance) were missing. He was ok in every aspect. He was seen drinking water and smiling after the weigh in. All I'm saying is documented in the IV master thread and in the Hauser story and in the response to USADA response.

Comment

What did I exaggerate? IVs are used only in case of severe dehydration. In any other case drinking water is a better method. Do you need sources for this? And you can access his medical examination. All signs of dehydration (low blood preassure for instance) were missing. He was ok in every aspect. He was seen drinking water and smiling after the weigh in. All I'm saying is documented in the IV master thread and in the Hauser story and in the response to USADA response.
            None of us can prove or disprove he was dehydrated. you either take him at his word or don't. is smiling an indication of anything?

What was his blood pressure?

Ok. The Hauser story didn't conclude he wasn't dehydrated. Hauser may have given his opinion, but that isn't proof. None of us were provided any information so to try and make a conclusion without it is invalid.

I get it-Floyd won and this is a way to lessen the win. You have No proof of guilt. Since you do not you, you decided to speculate and then make anyone who points out the flaws and problems with your argument prove Floyd's innocence, which is impossible.

I await your reaction when this is done to a fighter you like. I am sure you will then see the problems I am pointing out then.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-21-2016, 01:53 PM.

Comment

What was his blood pressure?
              If a fighter is dehydrated, his blood pressure is likely to be low and his pulse rate high. That wasn’t the case with Mayweather as evidenced by the Nevada State Athletic Commission medical data sheet.

Mayweather’s blood pressure was 118/84. In other words, his systolic blood pressure (pressure when the heart is contracting and pumping blood out) was 118. And his diastolic blood pressure (pressure when the heart is resting between beats) was 84. That’s normal for a professional athlete.

Mayweather’s pulse rate – 60 sitting and 66 standing – was also normal.

When a ring doctor tells a fighter to open his mouth wide at a pre-fight physical examination, the doctor isn’t looking for cavities. He’s checking for loose teeth and cuts inside the mouth. The doctor is also checking the mucous membrane lining inside the fighter’s mouth for signs of dehydration. Furthermore, if a fighter is dehydrated, there are additional signs of that condition in his skin turgor (the time it takes for skin to return to its original position after being pinched). Neither of these conditions was noted by the examining doctor.

To repeat: Mayweather showed no significant signs of dehydration at his pre-fight physical examination.

Source: https://goo.gl/mJOr45

Comment

• More:

Here’s what’s not open for debate:

1. Mayweather received an IV injection for still unknown reasons the day before his superfight with Pacquiao.

2. USADA was aware that the IV injection was being given. What’s more, at least one of the agency’s agents witnessed the entire affair.

3. It has yet to be proven what substance(es) the IV injection delivered to Mayweather’s bloodstream contained.

4. It is unknown who gave the okay for Mayweather to receive the IV injection.

5. It is unknown which company the paramedic who delivered the injection worked for.

6. It is unknown if there is a record of the injection being delivered by a paramedic.

7. USADA informed the Nevada State Athletic Commission of the incident 20 days after Mayweather emerged victorious over Pacquiao in Las Vegas.

Source: https://goo.gl/4PmeDT

Comment

If a fighter is dehydrated, his blood pressure is likely to be low and his pulse rate high. That wasn’t the case with Mayweather as evidenced by the Nevada State Athletic Commission medical data sheet.

Mayweather’s blood pressure was 118/84. In other words, his systolic blood pressure (pressure when the heart is contracting and pumping blood out) was 118. And his diastolic blood pressure (pressure when the heart is resting between beats) was 84. That’s normal for a professional athlete.

Mayweather’s pulse rate – 60 sitting and 66 standing – was also normal.

When a ring doctor tells a fighter to open his mouth wide at a pre-fight physical examination, the doctor isn’t looking for cavities. He’s checking for loose teeth and cuts inside the mouth. The doctor is also checking the mucous membrane lining inside the fighter’s mouth for signs of dehydration. Furthermore, if a fighter is dehydrated, there are additional signs of that condition in his skin turgor (the time it takes for skin to return to its original position after being pinched). Neither of these conditions was noted by the examining doctor.

To repeat: Mayweather showed no significant signs of dehydration at his pre-fight physical examination.

Source: https://goo.gl/mJOr45
                  Your source is a Hauser article. hahaha. Ok. there is a reason hauser doesn't give a definite answer to any question he poses, because he has no evidence to support it.

Hauser uses unanswered questions to lead the reader to make their own conclusion. Of course anyone that doesn't like Floyd or loves Manny will come to the same conclusion you have.

I get it-Floyd won and this is a way to lessen the win. You (and Hauser) have No proof of guilt. Since you do not you decided to speculate and then make anyone who points out the flaws and problems with your argument prove Floyd's innocence, which is impossible.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    *****$ i think is always in the middle. they can't accept that floyd is 160lbs at fight night but they also can't accept that floyd is doping but the real truth is floyd is doping and around 160lbs at fight night.
                    Lord the tiny balut eaters have come out to play.

Comment

Bro honestly I don't think he used Peds. I do think he may be lied about the fight night weight

Comment

Working...
                      X