Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd fans, you've got to choose. Either his fight night weights are BS or he doped.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
    chronic dehydration is what then? Floyd's weight was rock solid stable for 30 days. You probably cannot be that stable if you tried. Lol!

"yet there may be cases": What does this statement mean to you? Every case you use an iv? Nope. Also, if its one of them cases where its critical enough to warrant an iv then why didn't floyd go to the hospital? You would think that for precationary reasons, that would have been advisable. Right?

Sorry but floyd's weight was rock solid stable for 30 days yet you expect us to believe that floyd needed an iv? If floyd can get an iv then every athlete can in boxing because many need to rehydrate 5-10-15-20lbs. Floyd says he walks around 147-150 for a decade!!! Nice try!

A 2nd iv? You do not even need to be smart to realize that floyd would be prepared for the night of the fight testing since its a standard thing. Its the one he was not prepared for, that is in question. Delayed 6+ hours? Drank about 500-600ml and studies state that that is adequate enough for someone to go from mild to full rehydration in 45 minutes. From the weigh in to the iv scandal, it probably was even more than that! Plus studies say its much faster to rehydrate the body on an empty stomach.

As i keep on telling you, when you investigate manny try to think floyd. Your imagination will go wild as you did here in this post and others. You may not have noticed but i have presented to you lots of examples where you look at things differently(manny vs floyd). Well, here is a few more.

Like i said, you and i are not experts on rotator cuff injuries so you need to do better than show us a picture, a video and so on and i told you, you do not even know all the facts.

Can that picture be possible? I was going by what manny's doctor said and others i read. It may be difficult but perhaps that position that manny did was possible. I cannot tell you because i do not know. Manny's doctor said that after 6 weeks, "manny can go for full rom". So my thinking is that it may be possible but i do not know.

But i said, you do not have enough information. A picture? Really? Do you know what they can do nowadays with a picture?
    But there is more. Again, think floyd! For the castillo i fight, in that video that i showed you. What did you say when floyd actually indicated to his right shoulder the injury, how it happened, the pain to his right rotator cuff. You still said "but did floyd actually say right shoulder" but your imagination didn't go there with this picture. In all my posts i keep asking you, how come?

the picture:
    how do you know that the picture was taken on or around 1 month after the surgery? Were they not speculating like you are when they said what they said "manny must be recovering well?"

look at manny's clothes, shoes, gloves, flag. look familiar? this is when manny was in la's griffith park training for the floyd fight.

now compare to manny in this picture?

then check out the skyline in the above picture and compare it to the one below. Just like the first picture, this picture below was taken from griffith park that is close to la. Looks the same to me. Right? You wanted proof, you got it!

oh man you caught him lying! Good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      oh man you caught him lying! Good!
      You have to choose one of the options

Comment

• The JMM fight was 6 years before the Manny fight. A lot changes over that time for an aging athlete. Maxi, you really need to relax and calm down before you make threads in anger because you make yourself look ******ed to any reasonable poster.

You purposely left out the 6 year span to try and make this post valid. I get that Floyd beating Maidana and Manny has upset you, but this is ridiculous.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-21-2016, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          The JMM fight was 6 years before the Manny fight. A lot changes over that time for an aging athlete. Maxi, you really need to relax and calm down before you make threads in anger because you make yourself look ******ed to any reasonable poster.

You purposely left out the 6 year span to try and make this post valid. I get that Floyd beating Maidana and Manny has upset you, but this is ridiculous.
          What? your post doesn't make sense. Forget the JMM fight. Let's consider only the Pacquiao case.

Mayweather said he was 149 fight night. That he was weighed by the comission or something. There's a video on it.

But at the same time, he needed an IV for severe dehydration, after weighin in at 146. 3 pounds, caused severe dehydration.

Something doesn't make sense. You pick the lie. He lies with his fight night weight? he lies with being dehydrated? (he was analyzed by doctors at the weigh in and passed with no signs of dehydration. He was also seen drinking water normally). He lies in both cases?

You gotta analyze it and give a proper answer. Not a bullshit answer.

Comment

• *****$ i think is always in the middle. they can't accept that floyd is 160lbs at fight night but they also can't accept that floyd is doping but the real truth is floyd is doping and around 160lbs at fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              What? your post doesn't make sense. Forget the JMM fight. Let's consider only the Pacquiao case.

Mayweather said he was 149 fight night. That he was weighed by the comission or something. There's a video on it.

But at the same time, he needed an IV for severe dehydration, after weighin in at 146. 3 pounds, caused severe dehydration.

Something doesn't make sense. You pick the lie. He lies with his fight night weight? he lies with being dehydrated? (he was analyzed by doctors at the weigh in and passed with no signs of dehydration. He was also seen drinking water normally). He lies in both cases?

You gotta analyze it and give a proper answer. Not a bullshit answer.
              You brought up the JMM fight weight. It was 6 years prior. Your comparison is ******ed.

2) He weighed in at 146 against Pacquiao, and was 149 fight night according to him. But he was badly dehydrated and needed an IV of 750 ml with a 21 days later TUE. Why would he be badly dehydrated when cutting 3 pounds is just missing a meal and doing a brief workout?
              I don't know why he felt dehydrated losing 3 lbs. You are utterly ******ed if you think "missing one meal and a brief workout" helps you lose 3 lbs, especially if you are an elite athlete.

Your premise is that a few floyd fans said he is 148-150 on fight night because he said so. Since he doesn't get weighed they don't know for sure and You don't know that he is 160 as you posted.

So he lied about his fight night weight. Why is this such a big issue for you?
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-21-2016, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                So he lied about his fight night weight. Why is this such a big issue for you?
                Ask that to Floyd fans. They swear Floyd weights 148-150 as he says. And that he's always outweighed by 10, 15 pounds. I don't know why they do it. But that's not my problem.

Besides that, aren't you concerned somehow by the fact the TUE was granted 21 days after the IV was used?

Comment

• Originally posted by meme_man View Post
                  End thread/
                  I know right God smdh

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Ask that to Floyd fans. They swear Floyd weights 148-150 as he says. And that he's always outweighed by 10, 15 pounds. I don't know why they do it. But that's not my problem.

Besides that, aren't you concerned somehow by the fact the TUE was granted 21 days after the IV was used?
                    Why do posters like you take something 1 or 2 posters opine and act like it is more than that? FFS, he was outweighed in some fights and weighed more than the opponent in some fights.

Clearly it is your problem because not only did you make a thread about it, you brought up the JMM fight 6 years prior to make a ridiculous comparison.

Not really. Why are you so concerned?

Comment

• i think he doped.

i also don't think he could make weight against marquez if he had tried. dude was in massive debt to the IRS at the time.

and for the floyd boners who go so far in their fellatio of floyd that they try and make him seem smaller than he was [closer in size to pacquiao to strengthen his victory over him,] pacquiao was 138 against hatton within six months of that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X